Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-26-2018, 12:36 PM   #11

What about pre 1995?

Why are no pre 1995 mentioned on agiles page?

As we all know the 4th Generation of Econolines was introduced in 1992.
and YES Quigley started conversions earlier than 1995. I personally know from a 1993 and my personal 1994.

So this might be the reason why I never got an answer for an Rest in Peace kit?

derJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 12:59 PM   #12

Interesting, I put an RIP kit on my 95 back when Ramsey was at the helm. That is a good question.
86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 03:40 PM   #13
tlg

Garage
Good to see Agile growing. A great company that puts its customers first.
Old 01-26-2018, 03:49 PM   #14
REF

Send a message via MSN to REF
Quote:
Originally Posted by derJack View Post

So this might be the reason why I never got an answer for an Rest in Peace kit?

Technically the the RIP kit stands for “ride improvement package” lest anyone take that the wrong way, under the recent circumstances and all......carry on.

'03 Ford E350 7.3L Diesel
SMB RB50 w/CCV top
Quigley 4X4 w/Deavers & Agile RIP kit
CCV High Profile Pop Top
REF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 06:47 PM   #15
REF

Agile is moving to a new shop

It was either here or the Ramsey memorial post, since this is the most recent thread pertaining to Agile Offroad, I’m going to post this comment here.
I just have to say, these guys, especially John, since I’ve mostly dealt with him pertaining to my particular situation, are on it. I think it’s safe to say Ramsey would be proud knowing how his legacy is being carried forward by John and Glen and the rest of the guys.
A little back story-John was kind enough to bring down a new set of rear shocks to the memorial in Baja after one of mine broke. I was able to field repair my broken shock, with a bit of help (thanks again Ray and Jeff!!) and made it home never needing to install the new set.
Since returning home, I decided it was time for a FF, which I didn’t realize would require a different shock for mounting in the lower stock location vs. the Quigley perch (which I had replaced with a different mount anyway, swiveled up, and ultimately ended up causing my issue-shock was preloaded with limited up travel). I just ordered a new set to fit my new FF, John had them shipped out the same afternoon, arriving next week, that’s what I call customer service! And in the middle of setting up the new shop too.
Anyway, John would have exchanged the sets, but since I gave the Baja replacement set to BOR to install on the FF they built, they were already installed before realizing they would not work on the new set up (shock body too short, fully extended, limited down travel). I’ll post up the Quigley rear set for sale on the forum once I have them off the van.

SMB RB50 w/CCV top
CCV High Profile Pop Top
Old 02-18-2018, 08:39 PM   #16
MSD

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by REF View Post
It was either here or the Ramsey memorial post, since this is the most recent thread pertaining to Agile Offroad, I’m going to post this comment here.
I just have to say, these guys, especially John, since I’ve mostly dealt with him pertaining to my particular situation, are on it. I think it’s safe to say Ramsey would be proud knowing how his legacy is being carried forward by John and Glen and the rest of the guys.
A little back story-John was kind enough to bring down a new set of rear shocks to the memorial in Baja after one of mine broke. I was able to field repair my broken shock, with a bit of help (thanks again Ray and Jeff!!) and made it home never needing to install the new set.
Since returning home, I decided it was time for a FF, which I didn’t realize would require a different shock for mounting in the lower stock location vs. the Quigley perch (which I had replaced with a different mount anyway, swiveled up, and ultimately ended up causing my issue-shock was preloaded with limited up travel). I just ordered a new set to fit my new FF, John had them shipped out the same afternoon, arriving next week, that’s what I call customer service! And in the middle of setting up the new shop too.
Anyway, John would have exchanged the sets, but since I gave the Baja replacement set to BOR to install on the FF they built, they were already installed before realizing they would not work on the new set up (shock body too short, fully extended, limited down travel). I’ll post up the Quigley rear set for sale on the forum once I have them off the van.

SMB RB50 w/CCV top
I'd be interested in these so let me know… Thanks
1997 E350 7.3l 2wd - Sold
MSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 09:14 PM   #17
REF

Agile is moving to a new shop

Will do, that was easy and local too![emoji1360]
I didnt pay for shipping on them as they were hand delivered, so happy to pass that on. They’ve got about 20 miles on em!

SMB RB50 w/CCV top
CCV High Profile Pop Top