Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-18-2014, 08:39 PM   #1

My new Roadtrek 4x4, Not SMB but is Quigley

My Christmas present from my husband!!! Wanted SMB but fell in love with this one. Its a 2008, less then 7K miles on it. Senior citizens owned, sadly ended up not being able to use Its gorgeous and will be great for everything I want to use it for family, K9 training, SAR missions and grandkids. Got a ton of help from reading this list so thanks!
Cat
Attached Thumbnails
rt20.jpg   rt34.jpg  

Bestcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 09:20 PM   #2

Re: My new Roadtrek 4x4, Not SMB but is Quigley

Congrats Cat. Looks like new! Enjoy!
InigoMontoya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 09:25 PM   #3

Thanks! It's going to be so much fun getting it set up.
Old 12-18-2014, 09:27 PM   #4

Looks like a great find, congratulations...
Advanced 4wd
Agile Ride improvement package
arctictraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 09:34 PM   #5

Beautiful color congratulations great Christmas present. Any photos of the inside?
larrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 09:44 PM   #6

here are a few. It was dark by the time I got her parked so I haven't taken more of my own but this give you the idea of the layout. I think its a pretty typical RT 190 design with the fold down bed. I wanted the two passenger captain chairs for Gkids but when they are older maybe and don't want to go I will have that seat space made into cabinets.
Attached Thumbnails
rt3.jpg   rt5.jpg   rt18.jpg  
Old 12-18-2014, 10:13 PM   #7

Thats nice! Congrats!
Old 12-19-2014, 06:41 AM   #8

Love it!

We once owned a Pleasure-way and can only say good things about it. Both of those manufacturers are top notch. I can't tell from the photos but I'm assuming you have an aisle bath. We thought that was going to be a pain but it was super convenient.

Enjoy!

-John
Old 12-19-2014, 07:23 AM   #9

Whoa, whoa! What is an "aisle bath" and can you post pictures of it? And, of course, congratulations on a beautiful mini-rv.
2002 E350 ext.; 160K; 7.3L; 4R100 (w/4x4 deep pan & filter); 4x4 conv. w/2007 F250/F350 coil frnt axle (oppos. dual Bilstein press. shocks cured DW) diff chg from 3.55 to 3.73 (bad!); BW1356 t.c. (bad!); LT265/70R17/E Michelin LTX M/S2; Engel MT60 Combi Fridge-Freezer; 4 BP 380J pv panels; Auragen 5kw AC gen. in top alt. position; Webasto Dual-Top; Voyager top. 1995 5.8L EB Bronco, bone stock.
E350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 08:17 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by E350
Whoa, whoa! What is an "aisle bath" and can you post pictures of it? And, of course, congratulations on a beautiful mini-rv.
I deleted all of my photos of the Pleasure-way except for two glamor shots. It's not easy to explain but I'll give it a go anyway. In ours, the toilet and sink were behind what appeared to be a cabinet, with the toilet and sink facing the aisle. When in use you stood or your legs were in the space of the aisle. For privacy, the two doors that swung open to access the toilet/sink had additional sliding doors inside them that would connect to the opposing kitchenette cabinets...making a sort of bathroom space. It blocked the entire aisle so anyone else needed to decide to be in the front or the back before it was deployed. The real kicker is a shower pan would snap into the aisle floor, connecting to the gray tank, creating a personal decontamination area. A curtain pulled from within the bathroom closet and a separate shower sprayer was available. Road Treks might fore go the shower pan and have an always available drain directly in the floor, IIRC. The Pleasure-Way does have a drain in the floor that has a screw in cap that must be removed before attaching the shower pan.

We originally though that setting it up and tearing it down would be a pain...not a chance. When needed it was a great use of space and the shower pan fit snugly into the bathroom cabinet when not in use.

-John