Old 07-26-2018, 10:47 AM   #1

Send a message via AIM to tneuer Send a message via MSN to tneuer Send a message via Yahoo to tneuer
Attention whitefeather 4x4 conversion owners

Have you had a vehicle converted to 4X4 by Whitefeather 4x4 Conversion of Red Bluff, CA?

Have you or are you having issues with the low range, ABS, Stability Control, Traction Control, suspension or power steering and can't get them resolved?

email or phone me and let me know.

tgneuer@yahoo.com

(303) 527-0706

Thanks.
Tom Neuer

MTB biking
Kayaking
tneuer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 12:07 PM   #2

Curious as to why you're asking. We're considering having them do some stuff on the vans at my work.

crawpappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 01:09 PM   #3

Send a message via AIM to tneuer Send a message via MSN to tneuer Send a message via Yahoo to tneuer
I have had a lot of problems with my conversion. It really has never worked right.
Over the last couple of years i have been contacted by Whitefeather customers wanting to know how or if I had solved some of problems I was having.

As it turns out all the issues were the same and most of them still are not solved.

Tom

MTB biking
Kayaking
tneuer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 07:27 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawpappy View Post
Curious as to why you're asking. We're considering having them do some stuff on the vans at my work.
Let me suggest that you read these archived threads regarding Whitefeather before you have them do anything for you.

http://www.sportsmobileforum.com/for...one-10533.html

http://www.sportsmobileforum.com/for...4x4-17978.html
TomH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 12:03 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomH View Post
Let me suggest that you read these archived threads regarding Whitefeather before you have them do anything for you.

http://www.sportsmobileforum.com/for...one-10533.html

http://www.sportsmobileforum.com/for...4x4-17978.html
I’ve got no experience with WF, and no horse in the race, but these other threads are just tneier complaining about his conversion some more... not really adding more perspective to the issue.
rallypanam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 12:06 AM   #6

The cryptic style of the first post doesn’t exactly instill confidence either.
Grampswrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 07:25 AM   #7
REF

Send a message via MSN to REF
Attention whitefeather 4x4 conversion owners

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallypanam View Post
I’ve got no experience with WF, and no horse in the race, but these other threads are just tneier complaining about his conversion some more... not really adding more perspective to the issue.

Robb, I’m not sure you meant to imply the links to those other threads are Tneuer just complaining about his conversion.....there were several threads, some started by others asking if anyone had info or perspective with WF conversions, which he does, so he chimed in with his experiences. After all, that’s really what this forum is all about, how the rest of us should spend our money

Now, I believe you were referring to the addition of those links as far as this thread is concerned, yes, doesn’t add any perspective. I gather Tneuer may be puttin a little something something together judging solely on the, as someone else put it “cryptic” wording.....you’ve been served.
CCV High Profile Pop Top
REF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 12:38 PM   #8

Quote:
these other threads are just tneier complaining about his conversion some more... not really adding more perspective to the issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by REF View Post
I believe you were referring to the addition of those links as far as this thread is concerned, yes, doesn’t add any perspective.
Gentlemen, please note that my post was a reply to crawpappy, only. He stated that his company was about to do business with WF and wanted to know why tneuer was making this inquiry. My posting of those links was to give crawpappy the background information he needed to understand the context the rest of us already knew about.
TomH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 12:59 PM   #9

Sorry, maybe I was too harsh, but my point is while there are three threads about Whitefeather work, it’s all a single person complaining.. I.e. there’s not a rash of people with issues on this site.
rallypanam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 11:07 AM   #10

Quote:
Sorry, maybe I was too harsh, but my point is while there are three threads about Whitefeather work, it’s all a single person complaining.. I.e. there’s not a rash of people with issues on this site.
Maybe REF knows of the other threads?

Also, keep in mind that just because someone doesn't post publicly on the forum, doesn't mean they haven't contacted tneuer via PM, email, phone, etc (and thus tneuer has a list). Seen more and more "van issue" people seep out of the woodwork, where the forum thought only one person had a poor experience with X product or X big-time van builder...turns out there are multiples or more. And of course, there are many customers who simply never communicate to the forums, either because they don't know that something isn't right or should be vastly improved(ie they have no perspective as to how crappy something is, as others don't have any perspective either---seen this TOO many times to even count), they figure nothing will change and they just live with whatever the issue is, they don't know about the forums, they're too busy making fistfuls of dollars, and/or have other higher priorities than sharing their experience, or <insert another reason here.>

2003 G500 "O'erländewagen"(SOLD)
mk216v is offline   Reply With Quote