Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-22-2017, 05:03 PM   #31

I have heard new owners getting Revels nicely equipped (no premium audio whic I heard isn’t great anyway) for $101k from Licthsten RV. They are located right next to WGO.

Disappointed to hear about the narrow bed. Overall I think the bed design is too gimmicky... it is too low in bed position to store a mountain bike under with the front wheel removed... and because it goes to the ceiling you can’t have overhead bin storage. In our 144 Sprinter the overhead is essential space. However for the price and short wait time I personally would investigate removing the bed and installing a more traditional platform bed from RB Components, some overhead cabinets, and an over the cab shelf also from RBC. That would solve the issues for me.

I do really like the way they heated the tanks with the glycol plumbing. That seems like a great idea.

Also, WGO tends to listen to their customer ideas (at least they did with the Travato) so it will be interesting to see how it evolves.

Keyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 05:05 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongcrosby View Post
Enjoy driving that >$100k vehicle ONLY in the US, Canada and Alaska.
Hoping the new Sprinter version comes with gas engine. An alternative could be a Quigley Ford Transit with SMB interior. However for us we have no plans to go south; more than enough for us to see and do in the US and CA.
Keyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 06:34 PM   #33

Keyne,

Just looking at the RB Components website, it implies they have finished 4x4 Sprinters in stock. Might give them a call Monday to see if that is true. Some innovative interior options looks like. When you click on some of the vans, it says "In Stock".

RB Components | Leader in Trailer, Shop and Garage Products
Steve_382 is offline   Reply With Quote