Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-22-2018, 09:06 PM   #21

I checked like 2 months ago and everywhere was $600 a set. So I bought some used ones off a forum member for $400 for a set. They are nice, luckily, but not brand new. So it’s pretty recent.

Grampswrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 05:51 AM   #22

Garage
I just checked the invoice when I bought mine in 2016. Bought at JC Whitney for $386 and then a $50 rebate from Bushwacker. I guess I pulled the trigger at the right time.
Old 10-24-2018, 10:20 AM   #23

So amazon said they shipped on Saturday... But then last night I received an email saying they refunded my front pair because they were "Out of stock". But they said they had shipped 3 days before? Then I go on amazon and they are $240 for the front pair, and not $204 anymore. And only have 2 left in stock. So we'll see if these ship or not.
DuggyFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 10:36 AM   #24
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuggyFresh View Post
So amazon said they shipped on Saturday... But then last night I received an email saying they refunded my front pair because they were "Out of stock". But they said they had shipped 3 days before? Then I go on amazon and they are $240 for the front pair, and not $204 anymore. And only have 2 left in stock. So we'll see if these ship or not.
I would call out Amazon on that. Probably a seller who realized a pricing error, and then mysteriously cancelled the order. The fact that they claimed it was shipped is BS. Contact Amazon, and they will probably make it right.

Herb
Old 10-24-2018, 05:09 PM   #25

I contacted them. Even though its the same product and page, they are being fulfilled by two different companies. So it is up to the manufacturer to set the price. So they can't price match.
DuggyFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 08:51 PM   #26
Site Team

Garage
Ok I just went to install a set off amazon and the part number is 22006 and it’s a shallow offset and what I pulled off was a large offset and part number 22004 and I I hope the new ones match.

So with that said I have a set of 22006 for $125 if anyone needs. I might just keep and get a front set because they do match the tire offset.

Most the time the Copilot is Now Sophie dog the noise maker.

2000 7.3 PS Quigley/RB30 with a 6 window poptop.
Gooseberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 09:54 AM   #27

Finally received my set. Took 3 tries ordering, as the first 2 got cancelled. They do appear to be the actual bushwacker flares. Hopefully get them installed this weekend.
BenJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 07:44 PM   #28

Gooseberry-
Are those shallow ones for a slider door van? Rear set?
I may be interested depending on shipping.
BUFFALO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 09:08 PM   #29

Yeah after all the hype, I bought some on Amazon too! But I goofed and bought the rear slider set, but I have folding door. Woops. I got too cought up. Both sets came in a timely manner. Amazon is refunding the rear pair and picking up tomorrow. Hope the new rear pair actually ships.
I called my local 4wd store and he could not touch the price. Amazon was 204 for the rear, he was 304!!! Hundred dollars difference. He called his dealer(largest in the world) <~ his words. And they couldn't touch the price and they were flabbergasted at the price difference. So, I hung up, and order Amazon. Ha thanks amazon
KyleC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 11:51 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by new2tx View Post
I just checked the invoice when I bought mine in 2016. Bought at JC Whitney for $386 and then a $50 rebate from Bushwacker. I guess I pulled the trigger at the right time.
That was just before Bushwacker got sold from the original founders to some conglomerate who will of course maximise their returns.

Boths sets show in stock at $204 still, and mine are already shipped.
BeastGTRV is offline   Reply With Quote