Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-05-2015, 02:54 PM   #11
Site Team

Re: Need a PCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogasm
As long s the hardware is the same they will interchange ie ll DPC-315 will work on my van....
Sorry but I had to edit your post and shrink the font size. It looked like ASCII code threw up all over my computer screen.

The smaller font size helps a little, but it's still pretty painful to scroll through.

Herb

Old 02-05-2015, 04:00 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoHauler
Quote:
As long s the hardware is the same they will interchange ie ll DPC-315 will work on my van....
Sorry but I had to edit your post and shrink the font size. It looked like ASCII code threw up all over my computer screen.

The smaller font size helps a little, but it's still pretty painful to scroll through.

Herb
Thank you
I worked on that thing for over an hour, sent it to my wife for her to work on it. It was an excell spreadsheet and she made it a jpeg.......what does that mean
hogasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 04:42 PM   #13

hogasm: Dude, thank you for giving back to the group. That thing should probably be made a sticky for us E Series guys.
2002 E350 ext.; 160K; 7.3L; 4R100 (w/4x4 deep pan & filter); 4x4 conv. w/2007 F250/F350 coil frnt axle (oppos. dual Bilstein press. shocks cured DW) diff chg from 3.55 to 3.73 (bad!); BW1356 t.c. (bad!); LT265/70R17/E Michelin LTX M/S2; Engel MT60 Combi Fridge-Freezer; 4 BP 380J pv panels; Auragen 5kw AC gen. in top alt. position; Webasto Dual-Top; Voyager top. 1995 5.8L EB Bronco, bone stock.
E350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 04:33 AM   #14
JWA

Send a message via Yahoo to JWA

Quote:
It was an excell spreadsheet and she made it a jpeg.......what does that mean
Basically that means she turned a printed page into a photo which can then be easily displayed in forums like this.

Think of an Excel spread sheet as a page out of an older type accountants ledger book--same concept.

I also agree this might be a very useful Sticky for E-Series. Could even find its way to FTE if we have permission?
JWA is offline   Reply With Quote