Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-19-2017, 06:25 PM   #1

Garage
14-8 lug wheels 8x170 & 8x165 + 4 bfg ko2 & 1 toyo at2

put all this crap up on our local craigslist and only getting dipshits that cant read asking me questions clearly answered by reading the ad, so i thought id post up here in case someone is close by and looking. i doubt shipping would be worth the effort, but this group travels, so someone might be coming through and be able to deliver for a small phenomenal fee...

edit: apparently didnt upload pix, so youll have to click on linky to see the goods. sorry

my add: https://boise.craigslist.org/wto/5938453924.html

what it says:

bought some wheels that ended up not fitting over new brake setup. 4 of the wheels are still in unopened boxes. none have had tires mounted on them. only opened the one to test fit with. these wheels typically go for 170-200 each plus shipping, taxes, etc. im selling these for $150 OBO each. lmk if interested. would rather sell locally to avoid return shipping.

bnib atx cornice 16x9 wheels x5 (first pic). 8x170 bolt pattern, weight rated for 3600 lbs each, -12 offset with 4.53 backspacing.

used ultra type 50 16x8 wheels x4 (second pic). 8x170 bolt pattern, weight rated for 3400 lbs each. -6 offset with 4.5 backspacing. asking $100 for all four. typically sell for $100 each.

used ultra type 164 16x8 wheels x5 with 4-285/75/16 bfg ko2's (third pic) and 1-toyo at2 (fourth pic) as spare. 8x165 bolt pattern, weight rated for 3050 lbs each. -6 offset with 4.5 backspacing. bfg tires have around 1000 miles on them. toyo tire has around 650 miles on it. asking $1300 for all 5 wheels and tires. bfg tires usually sell for over $200 a piece and the toyos are $289 from les schwab. the ultra wheels are usually over a $100 each.

used gorilla black tuner lug nuts (sixth pic) and 2 spline tools. 35 of them are used, but i have another 20 or so that are unused. they are off my 03 e350 and have the 9/16"-18 thread pitch. asking $30. this many lugs would cost you 50+ on ebay and well over that locally.

all prices are obo. will do package deals. can mount and dismount tires to accommodate.

"understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of your car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of your car, horsepower is how hard your car hits the wall, and torque is how far your car moves the wall."
shenrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 09:31 PM   #2

I see your problem. There are far to many words there for the average Craigslist shopper to comprehend. Plus you've got letters AND numbers, and these little dots and slashes and stuff. All that stuff confuses Craigslist shoppers.

I've rewritten the ad for you to post so that it can be clearly understood on Craigslist:

Wheelz N tires and stuff some big sum small offrood van fits text shae for deetales someother parts 2 all 4 SELL 1st came first servd

will trade 4 pitbull with boot uf courses

JDM Jeep van rock krawler go cart mobile home ford Cheverlet Nissan Kia Hunydia Honda Buikc cadddy kamper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 09:58 PM   #3

You need more pictures than words and there should be at least 5 "ain't"s and 3 "shoulda"s in the words you do use.
Quigley with Agile RIP, 6.0 PSD
WhitH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 10:02 PM   #4

Garage
Y'all be hillarious!

Google Sled Hockey - You won't be disappointed.
Jsweezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 06:50 AM   #5

Garage
^^^ agreed, but sadly they are prolly right

I had one guy ask me if they were new. uhhh, yes, still in the original boxes. then he asked me the lowest price id take. threw out 700 and got no response. then the next day he send me another message saying how come you told me 700 but the add says 600? I told him the add didn't say 600 anywhere and asked if he wanted all 5 wheels or just 4. the responses ended.
"understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of your car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of your car, horsepower is how hard your car hits the wall, and torque is how far your car moves the wall."
Old 01-20-2017, 07:19 AM   #6

This world is getting dumber by the second.... I blame the millennials

I consider myself a half-assed perfectionist
Stillvanin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 08:01 AM   #7

Garage
^^^ totally agree. its like idiocracy is playing out right in front of me. I laughed when I first watched that flick, but now im just waiting for someone to suggest we water crops with gatoraid...
Old 01-20-2017, 09:10 AM   #8

Idiocracy comes to mind in my life daily. It's astounding how true to life that movie is.

We all need more electrolytes.

I've got an awesome CL story but I'm gonna refrain and not gob up your thread anymore. Perhaps when I'm more in the mood to vent I will.
86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 09:43 AM   #9

Garage
its scary how true to life it is...

share if youd like. not worried about getting any takers on this stuff here. im too far away from anyone for it to be worth the hassle. plus the more you bump, the more likely someone near me will see the thread