Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-30-2008, 09:39 PM   #1

Garage
Send a message via AIM to mmocken
1985 Dodge on Ebay...looks good

Looks good for 23 years old...must have been garaged. The interior looks tired though. Starting at $500, so might be a good off season deal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Ra ... enameZWDVW

--->
Marty's 'BearsMobile'

1995 Dodge SMB EB-20 + modified for shower in back, PH Microlite Starcool. 130k miles young!
https://www.sportsmobileforum.com/alb...a37caeae3a.jpg
mmocken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 07:16 PM   #2

Garage
Send a message via AIM to mmocken
Highest bid was $1580, but not enough for reserve price.

1985 Dodge Ram 1500 Series Sportsmobile Camper Van

Mileage: 112,790 miles

Vehicle Information
VIN: 2B6HB23T9FK202121 | Get the Vehicle History Report

Inspection: Order an independent inspection

Warranty: No

Vehicle Title: Clear

Condition: Used

Features
Body Type: Minivan/Van Engine: 8 Cylinder Exterior Color: Gray

Transmission: Automatic Fuel Type: Gasoline Interior Color: Brown

Options
Cassette Player Air Conditioning Cruise Control

Power Locks Power Windows Power Seats

Description
Ezee Online Auctions

Ezee Online Auctions
Visit my eBay Store:Ezee Online Auctions
About Me | Other | Art Work

Search my eBay Store:

Vehicle Description

Up for auction is this well kept, great looking 1985 Dodge Ram 1500 Camper Van. This van is in good condition with a minimal surface rust here and there as expected for a 23 year old vehicle. An excellent vehicle for camping trips with very spacious living area, plenty of sleeping room for 4 to 6 people. There is a refrigerator, electric cooking top 2 burners, micro wave oven, Porta Potti, AC/DC inverter for connecting to 120 Volts, with several outlets for your TV or computer, sink and faucet. The only rust is on the bottom edges of the doors, without rust through, or holes, so the rust could be easily repaired. This van runs well, 318 cu. in. idles very smooth, will probably need new valve seals in the future, smokes a little when first started but clears up very quickly. I have ued this van to haul my classic car to lots of carshows over the last 2 years, it has plenty of power. Also has a newly rebuilt transmission. Everything works fine including the shifting. The van has a new battery, new tires and exhaust system nice and quiet. The interior is pretty clean as you can see from the pictures. Amazing that even the inner door panels are in great condition. There is one small wear tare on drivers seat cushion. The passenger side looks in good condition with newer seat covers on them to avoid further wear. Both seats recline and can be swiveled to face back wards. Also has curtains for all widows, screens for the back and side windows, also small 120 volt window AC that fits in the one of the side back windows. Class 3 heavy duty trailer hitch. This camper has everything. More pictures available upon request.

This vehicle is being sold

AS IS WHERE IS.

Check my feedback. I try to describe everything honestly and to the best of my knowledge. Thanks for your interest. This is a low reserve auction. Please don't bid if you don't intend to follow through on your purchase. We reserve to end the auction early if sold locally before the end of the auction.

Please be sure to check out our other items in our Ezee Online Auction Store for more great deals.

--->
Marty's 'BearsMobile'

1995 Dodge SMB EB-20 + modified for shower in back, PH Microlite Starcool. 130k miles young!
https://www.sportsmobileforum.com/alb...a37caeae3a.jpg
mmocken is offline   Reply With Quote