Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-10-2017, 08:50 PM   #1

1996 Ford EB 250 Sportsmobile

Decided to put the old sportsmobile up for sale, if any members are interested. Van is on Long Island in NY, its only been on the east coast for 3 years. Originally was in San Diego. Currently has 148,000 on 351 gas motor. Newer pent house replaced in 2009. Everything is in pretty good shape has swivel front seats. On board generator. Propane heater and stove. I took out fridge and water heater but still have them. Very clean van for a 96 no rust on frame or body just one rear quarter panel is starting to bubble on paint and some other areas of paint were chipping that's why you'll see the blue auto tape in pics. It's not a 4x4 just lifted from action van ultimate suspension system. Also has off-road bumpers with winch and fiamma awning. Drives very nice for the size. I was planning on doing a lot more things maybe converting it to 4x4 but don't have the time and not using it enough. I'll try and attach some pics, if interested let me know I can answer more questions. Also have better set of rims but there upstate NY.
Asking $14000
Bmarcy86@yahoo.com
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1939.jpg   IMG_1950.jpg   IMG_1964.jpg   IMG_1962.jpg   IMG_1959.jpg  

IMG_1951.jpg  

westy86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 08:26 PM   #2

Price bump
Lowered price to $11,900
westy86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 06:30 PM   #3

Wow...great rig for that money!