Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-10-2013, 01:02 PM   #1

2000 Chevy express extended quigley

Selling my van. Its been a fun ride but I just don't drive it anymore. Dropped $2500 into it this week for a new rebuilt 4L80 trans with shift kit and pump, new radiator and thermostat. Trans comes with a 24,000/2year warranty but it will last a long time with the shift kit installed. Has 185,000 miles on a 454ci motor. 1 ton chassis. Newer plugs, distributor cap, proportioning valve, brake lines, 20" kmc monster wheels w/nitro terra grappler tires with matching spare (less than 5k mileage), cat back exhaust, k&n filter, bullydog watchdog, 7" boss in dash but the screen went white, new interstate battery, newer spare battery connected by a blue sky controller which runs a 3000watt inverter, 15amp solar panel connected to the main battery, e-track down in the back, 2 bench seats to seat an additional 6 people or pull em out and load the bikes, rhino guard on the lower part of the van to protect from rock chips, 3 Carr steps, custom made roof rack you can walk on, hi lift 60" jack.... Asking 14,000. It's on eBay right now under quigley. Email me at racersprofile@msn.com for questions. Can't load pics from my phone, too big. Check Craigslist http://desmoines.craigslist.org/cto/3793209698.html thanx.

racrx451 is offline   Reply With Quote