Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-20-2016, 03:02 PM   #21

Thank you for all the comments, coaching and interest! Karen and I were in the field filming all week, sorry about the delay. So far we are getting suggests for less than we thought. Therefore we will continue to discuss with other owners to see what could be a fair MOTIVATED price. Meanwhile we will take more updated photos. You can also find photographs here: Sportsmobile Custom Camper Vans - Photographers Best, K&K

kennanward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 03:04 PM   #22

Also, I contacted Agile about the RIP on their web site but no response?? Maybe I will call them?

K&K
Old 03-20-2016, 03:20 PM   #23

Hi Kennan and Karen, yes, better to call Agile. I will be down there beg. of April, let me know if I can help. Thanks! Ray
Old 03-20-2016, 03:35 PM   #24

Ray, Thanks,
What are you going to get worked on? Look at your PM!

K&K

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1der View Post
Hi Kennan and Karen, yes, better to call Agile. I will be down there beg. of April, let me know if I can help. Thanks! Ray
Old 03-21-2016, 11:49 AM   #25

Call Agile for sure to make sure they have the time and inventory for ur van. One of the best mods for our vans. you have a better chance of getting a kit if you drive down there and have them install it than if you ask them to ship the kit to you.
Ocsmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 12:16 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocsmb View Post
you have a better chance of getting a kit if you drive down there and have them install it than if you ask them to ship the kit to you.
Not sure if this is true anymore.. Several people have commented here about how fast John was able to ship them a brand new RIP kit..
rallypanam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 12:43 PM   #27

Location: Rancho Nuevo (Cabo/Todos Santos) B.C.S. and San Diego, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennanward View Post
Also, I contacted Agile about the RIP on their web site but no response?? Maybe I will call them?

K&K
That should have generated an email if everything worked correctly. I was not able to find one, looking back just now, but perhaps John did.

We have been making changes to the submission form the last week and it may have been caught up in that process.

Here is the latest version: QUIGLEY R.I.P. INQUIRY

Regardless, we did receive your email and pictures yesterday, Sunday afternoon, so I am sure John will be reaching out to you right away, if he has not already.

Thank you for your interest. You will really enjoy your new RIP Kit's performance.

Ramsey

AgileOffRoad.com
BajaSportsmobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 12:58 PM   #28

I'm, like many others I suppose interested in your vehicle. Have you priced it yet?
Thanks,
Steve
stremper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 02:41 PM   #29

Karen and I traveled outside a lot this last year and the ultra Vanzilla sat all year! I did wax it and change the synthetic oil, etc! So again we think about selling. It is very difficult to imagine life without this Delux 7.3 diesel RB-50 custom photography van, but as they say, everything has it's price. We are coached to ask around $60k, so if anyone is interested please be polite and email us at kennanward at gmail. Thank you for your interest. K&K
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Old 03-09-2017, 05:47 PM   #30

Hi Karen, I sent you a message. Hopefully you got it okay. I would love to talk to you about your van.

Robert
rmance is offline   Reply With Quote