Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-14-2016, 12:59 PM   #1

2002 Chevy Quigley Conversion Van 3/4 ton

For sale is my ultimate road trip vehicle. Asking $10K OBO

2002 Chevy 3/4 Explorer conversion van with Quigley IFS 4x4 conversion. Very soft ride with the IFS, not rough like the straight axle 4x4's.

350 engine, around 160,000 miles. Good condition for it's age. Leather interior, Toyo AT tires.

Call Andy at 817-437-2516
Attached Images

Old 11-14-2016, 03:24 PM   #2

Interior pictures?
SirMrManGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 07:32 AM   #3

A few interior pics. Pretty unmolested cept a few fishing rod holders attached to the ceiling. Has large TV with DVD player
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0037.jpg   IMG_0040.jpg   IMG_0045.jpg  
TexomaPowerboater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 02:22 PM   #4

Assuming Dallas tx area?
Old 11-21-2016, 07:58 AM   #5

Van is in Mansfield, TX, yes that is DFW area.

Price lowered to $8500, that's a fair price that has generated serious buyers on craigslist and other listings. I've had lot's of interest at that $8500 number. Book value is $3K for standard 3/4 ton passenger van; I think adding $5,500 for Quigley and Explorer conversion is fair.

Van is in good condition for it’s age. It has Explorer conversion package with leather interior and TV entertainment system. Two captain chairs in the back on quick release mounts. A third row bench that converts to a bed. Has a center console up front with insulated cooler and drink warmers and coolers. Has moon roof up front – pops up, not a full moon roof. Has window shutters. Manual locking hubs in the front.

I’ve spent around $8K on repairs over last 6 years I’ve owned it and have put around 20K miles on it. Did some front end work – new upper and lower ball joints about 18K miles ago. Toyo AT tires have around 15K miles on them. New head gaskets, distributor, spark plugs and wires about 6K miles ago. New water pump and master brake cylinder around 10K miles ago. I replaced the ground effects on driver side. I have it professionally inspected every year.

Great van, but it’s not perfect. Has one small tear in passenger front seat base around a dime in size. Rear seats have some wear typical of using car seats for kidos, but no tears. Still really comfortable. Rear bumper cover has a crack on top on one side from previous owner backing into a tall curb. I’m happy to send pictures of undercarriage or any other areas to serious buyers.

No warranties express or implied. AS IS Where is. Will consider delivery with deposit.
Old 12-02-2016, 12:41 PM   #6

After receiving multiple offers for close to or at asking price I've decided to keep it. I just couldn't bring myself to part with it. I now realize I can't go without it and unfortunately a newer replacement is way too costly.