Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-17-2019, 01:40 PM   #11

Garage
Almost had this van

I made an offer on this van for $50k, then upped it to $55k. The owner almost took it, but then sold to current owner for $60k (she was kind enough to share that with me). He put 12,000 miles on it (if 80k is correct). Either TucknRoll did not like the van and hopes to get his money back (room to negotiate) or is trying to make a fast buck. Fair enough...

Belize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 09:56 PM   #12

Man you guys are on top of your game! Can't get nothing by you! So much for that Florida swamp land! Ha! LOL! Good to know you guys are keeping it honest on here. Keep it up! We all appreciate taking care of the newbies.
Vanimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 07:19 AM   #13

It was originally listed on Denver's Craig's List for 70k for a long time. After some time it was reduced to 60k. I met the lady in Golden, CO to look at it. I liked the van OK but my concerns were: Lots of rust on the under carriage. Excessive exhaust smoke when she drove away. Overall it looked like it had been beat on pretty good. I think 50 to 55k is a fair price for this unit. For what it's worth; my observations.
mettlavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 10:44 AM   #14

Hi-

My wife and I are in the market for a sportsmobile and just saw this post. Looks like a great van! Is it still available? Thanks!
Jhill1004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 09:03 AM   #15

Sorry for the delayed response. The van sold. Good luck with your search.
TucknRoll is offline   Reply With Quote