Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-11-2009, 07:37 PM   #1

2007 Sportsmobile Travel / Camper Van 2 WD V8

2007 Ford Van E350 V8 (Gas) Sportsmobile Travel / Camper Van

Like new; only 20K miles; 4 captains chairs, rear couch turns into a huge bed with storage under it; seats 8-9; sleeps 2; Leather captains chairs; #3 & 4 chairs can be removed easily for more room; $3K in custom stereo/DVD system; Alpine flip down DVD, 4 wireless head phones, 6 Focal speakers, all doors wrapped with "Dynamat" (sound proofing = no road noise, insulation & better sound); Alpine receiver, I-pod connection, all work on lift done by Camburg Engineering (the only guys in CA that do this work; this is where Sportsmobile sends their 2WD for lifts - they have a great reputation).

Don't waste $10K on a 4x4...this rig handles well in the snow - set of snow chains thrown in!

Please email if interested, I have plenty of detailed pics that are too large for this website. $38,000 OBO email: dpardy917@att.net

vtarider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 09:45 PM   #2
Site Team

Sorry to see you sell it. If it was the right rig for someone but they needed 4wd, they could probably have it modded by Salem Kroger, Quadvan or possisbly SMBw (I think it's within their model year window for retrofit).

Good luck,
Herb
Old 01-11-2009, 10:59 PM   #3

07 might be in SMBs window for the 4x retro- you definity want to ask and line up your 4x4 conversion before you buy, although I hear tell there are people who drive these around with only 2wd. Never heard of any myself, but takes all kinds.. takes all kinds.

Old 01-12-2009, 05:17 AM   #4

The rig is more of a travel van with the option of rear couch pulls out to a large bed to camp/sleep great for Mammoth runs or what ever
Thanks guys
Old 01-12-2009, 10:33 PM   #5

Send a message via ICQ to jlrray Send a message via AIM to jlrray Send a message via MSN to jlrray Send a message via Yahoo to jlrray
You might want to post some pics...
jlrray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 09:42 AM   #6

Jage, hooray for diversity! It does indeed take all kinds, and I am one of those who wants four wheels under me but only needs power going to two of them. Used to ride Harleys but got too old for one-wheel-drive. Nothing against you folks who have a visceral need to drive over large rocks. After all, it takes all kinds...
1972 Mercedes 350SL with 4.5l V-8, just because
Wag more, Bark less, Play well with others.
Psomaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 10:22 PM   #7

Psomaki Thanks and
Old 03-12-2009, 10:38 AM   #8

Re: 2007 Sportsmobile Travel / Camper Van 2 WD V8

ok I guess I'll drop the price a bit>>>> motivated seller
Old 04-03-2009, 07:42 AM   #9

Van is now on Sportsmobiles web site in the (west) used section,price drop, ready to sale!!!!
Old 04-26-2009, 06:23 PM   #10

Just a little update for interested people, this van is on the Sportsmobile web site under the "west,Fresno" in the used section. email Lynn, she will send you all the info/pics you may want. take a look and see if thats what you really are looking for or options of upgrading the like new rig.
It is priced so attractive for a reason; sleeper/travel model.I made it this way to add things at a later date that i could afford and needed . Im getting a ton of interest just based on peoples " oh wow only 30k? look and read at what is pictured/listed. It's a good deal if this is what your looking for.no stove/fridge . Thanks for looking ........and above all thanks to this great web side for all the handy info it has available,my kids have outgrown this ,that is the main reason it is for sale.

Thanks again Dave