Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-20-2019, 11:15 AM   #1

2008 Chevy Express 2500 Ext.

For sale is my 2008 Chevy Express 2500 Extended. I’ve owned the van for about a year. The reason i’m selling is because i have not been able to enjoy it as much as i thought. I originally purchased it to use as my adventure van and do some traveling around the states but I got a new job and won’t have the time-off i once planned for, it now just sits.

The van is really well taken care of! The previous owner kept every record of maintenance and service that was given to the van. He used it to drive from the west side of Washington to the east side but still managed to keep it extremely clean. The exterior of the van has very minor scratches and looks very clean. The interior is also clean with a touch screen stereo installed with a rear view camera making it easy to back up.

Since the time I’ve owned it I did make some changes:

- Replaced the front windshield

- Installed Weldtec leveling spacers giving the van a more balanced and lifted look.

- Method wheels wrapped in Open country LT265/70R17 Toyo tires for extra grip giving the van a more aggressive look. The tires are brand new; they’ve has less than 500 miles!

- Trico windshield wipers

- Roof racks
Yakima A1 Raingutter towers with Yakima round bars (78”)

- Insulation
R Max rigid foam board, 1” for the walls and 2” for the ceiling

- Flooring
Laminated flooring
Plywood subfloor
Noico sound deadening material

- Electrical
Battery: Vmaxtanks Vmaxslr 125 AGM deep cycle 12v 125ah SLA rechargeable
Xantrex Inverter Prowatt SW 1000
Puck lights
All Misc. awg cord / connections included

- Vent
Maxsair 00-06200k Maxxfan ventilation fan with smoked lid and manual opening key pad control

The van does have 359,505 miles in the odometer. Previous owner told me he had replaced the motor at 70,000 miles meaning it has 70,000 miles less than what the odometer reads. The van is RWD but with the tires it gets good traction. 8 Cylinder motor, clean title in hand ready to go.

Asking for $9,750 OBO

I'm located in Washington State, Seattle area

Reach out with any questions or offers.

Thank you for looking
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0338.jpg   IMG_2025.jpg   IMG_3028.jpg   IMG_2371.jpg   IMG_0011.jpg  

IMG_2616.jpg  

Isaels is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chevy, chevy express