Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-16-2016, 03:57 PM   #21

LOL, yep that is what I really meant to say, for some reason I couldnt get that typed correctly! Thanks for the help and correcting that for me

tkranch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 12:19 AM   #22

Greetings fellow yogi/MTBer/parents. I'd sure love to buy this lovely rig. We are one form away from finalizing our credit line and summer vacation is imminent.

FWIW I just sent you a friend request.
Famous Mockingbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 02:04 PM   #23

My name is Robi Pochapin. My mom lives in Dallas, my wife is on board and my daughter is in school here in DAVIS Ca. It sounds like it'll be a race to secure financing.

I've been thinking about Bert since I peeped your post. Wondering where I might meet y'all to pick it up, sure that Moab would be an easy sell. However I just looked at a map and realized it would be no thing to roll through Dallas on the way west. Plus I've never been to the Ozarcs...

I won't bother you till I have cash in hand...

Thanks friend
Famous Mockingbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 03:06 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famous Mockingbird View Post
My name is Robi Pochapin. My mom lives in Dallas, my wife is on board and my daughter is in school here in DAVIS Ca. It sounds like it'll be a race to secure financing.

I've been thinking about Bert since I peeped your post. Wondering where I might meet y'all to pick it up, sure that Moab would be an easy sell. However I just looked at a map and realized it would be no thing to roll through Dallas on the way west. Plus I've never been to the Ozarcs...

I won't bother you till I have cash in hand...

Thanks friend
Sorry about that, Robi. We have had several calls and email but didn't recall the name. However we have 2 people in line at this time securing financing and we are just waiting to get either one finalized and hopefully have Bert on his way to a new loving family/ home in CA.
If you want to be placed on wait list in the case something didn't work out with either of the current 2 couples, I can sure let you know. We have 2 additional people that want the van, waiting, but unsure if they can get financing yet.
either way.
Thanks for inquiring.
Old 05-19-2016, 04:50 PM   #25

What kind of mileage does it get? I have a V10. gets 8-10. Will it pass california smog?
freespirit1022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 09:38 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by freespirit1022 View Post
What kind of mileage does it get? I have a V10. gets 8-10. Will it pass california smog?
Ours has a 46gal tank and driving around here back and forth to town around 10-11. on the interstate we try to run 65 & 70 some and it will get about 13-14
Yes, It was built at SMB west & it was in CA when we bought it to bring home to AR.

Thanks
Old 05-21-2016, 06:18 PM   #27

is he sold?
benchmarkjh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 01:18 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by benchmarkjh View Post
is he sold?
Hi, we do have a deposit on the SMB, We are waiting for payment in full by Wednesday. At this time we have 3 definite buyers ready w/finances in line, in case the sale did not go thru. And 2 potential buyers waiting behind the 3. I would be glad to let you know either way. I will be back on Wednesday to post an update. Thanks
Old 05-31-2016, 11:22 AM   #29

UPDATE: SOLD "Bert" is On his way with his new owners to CA. Sold last week! Miss him terribly already, but He is in good hands with the new owners!
Thank you all for inquiring, seems that there are quite a few SMB potential buyers ready right now!
Old 05-31-2016, 11:23 AM   #30

BERT IS SOLD! THANKS Compton's enjoy the SMB!!