Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-22-2018, 12:53 PM   #1

2009 EB sportsmobile e350 diesel old man emu leaf springs and shocks

Anyone need a set of smb leaf springs and shocks from my van? Van has 35k miles and it’s at Deaver now getting their spring package. So I asked them to keep the old man emu Springs/shocks in case anyone needs them. Message me or Text me (six two six) 590-9447 before 10 pm Pacific time. I’m located in Huntington Beach. Shocks won’t be available for another month. Got to drop off the van to King shocks once I get the van back from Deaver. FREE to a good home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lokoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 02:19 PM   #2

Your going to dig the Deavers

Not sure you want this in your "springs for sale" thread but one thing to look out for in that package is the lower shock u-bolt mounting plate. Jeff is going to cut it and re-weld it so that it mounts lower to accommodate a longer length shock. Or maybe not since your going with Kings at a later date but that plate will eventually break. SMB came out with a beefier one with an additional gusset that hopefully your more recent rig already has.
JoeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 02:21 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokoh View Post
Anyone need a set of smb leaf springs and shocks from my van? Van has 35k miles and it’s at Deaver now getting their spring package. So I asked them to keep the old man emu Springs/shocks in case anyone needs them. Message me or Text me (six two six) 590-9447 before 10 pm Pacific time. I’m located in Huntington Beach. Shocks won’t be available for another month. Got to drop off the van to King shocks once I get the van back from Deaver. FREE to a good home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM’d

Skyl330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 06:37 PM   #4

i have Deaver springs and King shocks on my 09 Quigly SMB. you will not beleve the difference
yada yada yada
surfdadken is offline   Reply With Quote