Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-15-2017, 12:09 PM   #1

2016 MB 4x4 144" conversion sleeps 4,espar heater,aluminess rack,etc

Like brand new 10,000 miles. Not sure on price yet so thought i would get the experts opinion on this great forum. I have had it professionally upfitted by Access Vans in Boise, Idaho. Here is a rundown of what i have.: 6ft gaucho that sleeps 2 and has seatbelts for 4(storage underneath), 1 upper 6ft fold down bunk, 1 6ft lower bunk with tons of storage underneath and an opening rear hatch for ski storage in winter. Van has been vapor barriered, sound proofed and insulated with recycled denim and walls done with interweave fabric, LED lighting, Espar diesel furnace, 1 interior table, 1 exterior table that folds out when slider is open, deep cycle battery that runs the heater and charging station where i used a removable dometic refer(could be negotiated with van), upper cabinets are steel frame and are all bolted into brackets welded into frame(bomber),ALUMINESS full roof rack with a cat walk to be able to walk up there without stepping on van, Ladder off of the back on left rear door, towing package, full entertainment system with 2 screens 10" and 7" DVD,CD Pioneer stereo system with integrated backup camera into rear upper tail light, Rockford Fosgate speakers in rear doors(amazing sound),swivel captains chairs, fantastic 2 way 3 spd fan, plug in oil pan heater for cold nights though the van has been under covered storage its entire 1 year of life, upgraded mag wheels, mtn bike mounts to hold 2 bikes and then 1-2 more bikes can also fit next to them with front wheels off, rubber matting throughout the floor, custom insulated blinds for all of the windows with matching cushions, opening pop out side window on drivers side, all windows are factory tinted. We are leaving with the van to s. utah for our last trip with it so it will have close to 12k miles on it then but available to purchase anytime after April 2. I could also leave it at access vans so buyer can fly into boise, idaho since i live 2 hours north in McCall. I just wanted to see what would be a fair price and to see what interest there would be for a completely outfitted van(weekender edition). Access Vans did say that if someone purchases the van who wants to add a galley in the back under the bunk, they could al la cart one without the long wait that alot of upfitting places are experiencing. Thanks for giving it a look. Cheers, Jared
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0649.jpg   IMG_0669.jpg   IMG_0672.jpg   IMG_0673.jpg  

juljar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 07:36 AM   #2

2016 sprinter 144 4x4 conversion. 89,900

https://boise.craigslist.org/cto/6070432414.html
Old 04-04-2017, 08:34 PM   #3

Garage
Hey Jared - met you in Deadhorse parking lot a couple weeks ago.
I saw this van in person - sweet!
Steve
2006 E350 RB-31 MG Metalworks/UJOR 4x4 swap (on to another)
ranchero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 07:55 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchero View Post
Hey Jared - met you in Deadhorse parking lot a couple weeks ago.
I saw this van in person - sweet!
Steve
Thanks Steve. I'm dropping price to 84,900 but probably won't go much below that. Thanks for looking
Old 04-05-2017, 07:57 AM   #5

Price drop to 84,900

Additional van features: it was a crew van so that mean all the window come tinted in the back. It has the 4wd hi/low feature, cruise, heated mirror and rear windows, comfort leather seats that both swivel. cheers.
Old 04-11-2017, 07:36 AM   #6

Van is sold. Thanks for looking.
Old 04-12-2017, 10:23 PM   #7

Send a message via MSN to bettyford
Quote:
Originally Posted by juljar View Post
Van is sold. Thanks for looking.
That was quick. Congrats

Ron
Old 04-13-2017, 09:57 AM   #8

Thanks Ron. Well as luck would have it, the sale fell through last night so I think we are going to hold onto van for now and enjoy for summer unless a very serious buyer with cash in hand come forward. Thanks for looking