Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-15-2017, 05:51 PM   #1

Garage
5-8x165 aluminum wheels and 5 new 285/75/16 e rated tires.

5-8x165 used ultra type 164 16x8 wheels with 285/75/16 tires. they are mounted and balanced and ready to bolt up and drive. should fit most chevy and dodge 8 lug trucks, ford trucks up till 1999, and all heavy duty ford van's.

bfg k02 tires have around 1000 miles on them. the toyo tire was my spare and has around 650 miles on it. asking $1200.00 obo for all 5 wheels and tires.

these bfg tires usually sell for around $220 each. this toyo tire would be $289 from les schwab. the ultra wheels are usually over a $100 each. not interested breaking up the set. if you want just wheels, or just tires, then make me an offer on what your interested in. please do it via pm. the wheels have a layer of winter grime on them and actually shine up pretty well. my wife and i are both having some health issues right now that keeps me from being able to unstack and clean them up for pix.

i also have 1-8x170 16x8 atx cornice wheel. i had a set of 5 but sold 4 and you get dinged for returns so bad its not worth sending back. just throwing it out there in case someone is looking for a decent looking spare. if no one wants it, ill use it as a hose reel, lol. bnib, never been mounted.

shipping would kill any money saved, but you folks travel a lot so i figured id throw them up here. boise is on the way to lots of cool places in the pnw so please spread the word. sadly, we need some money for upcoming medical bills. thanks for reading.

"understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of your car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of your car, horsepower is how hard your car hits the wall, and torque is how far your car moves the wall."
shenrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 05:52 PM   #2

Garage
Have good friends traveling...

One buddy is headed to Corvallis, Portland, and bend this weekend and can deliver to those areas or close to. He's there for work and family so would rather not make him go far out of his way.

Another group of friends headed to Orange County this weekend as well for a memorial of a good friend that passed recently. I don't think I'll be able to make it but they are planning on it and said they could deliver if I had someone lined up.
"understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of your car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of your car, horsepower is how hard your car hits the wall, and torque is how far your car moves the wall."
Old 05-30-2017, 07:14 PM   #3
Site Team

If only your tire/rim combo was 8x170. I'm looking for some new tires (and maybe rims) for my '01 Excursion. Not looking to use adapters.

Herb
Old 05-30-2017, 08:06 PM   #4

Garage
Ya, I've heard that and a few other scenarios. Can't win for losing. My luck is garbage as of late. Thanks for the bump either way...
Old 06-08-2017, 01:11 AM   #5

Shenrie,

Can you list the date code for the tires?
1984 Dodge B250 Get-Away-Van camper conversion (sold)
neatvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 05:13 AM   #6

Garage
0916 is what's stamped. Can post pic later if you need to see it.
Old 06-09-2017, 12:29 AM   #7

Perfect. Thanks. No pic necessary.

Contemplating my options.
neatvan is offline   Reply With Quote