Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-14-2016, 06:01 PM   #1

95 Quigley price advice.

Greetings all, many months since I have been here but it is now time to sell/trade my van and I would welcome some help in determining a fair price (range).

My van is a 1995 E150 RB, 5.8l V8, 130 xxx miles with a Quigley conversion. Added SMB manual PH top with bed about 5 years ago. Dana 44 front axle, stock Ford 8.8 rear axle. Was originally a conversion van and is set up with all leather seats; 2 mid removable captains, sofa/bed at the rear, so seats 7, sleeps 2 adults up top, 1 adult or 2 kids down below. No camper interior. I had it painted tan-ish a few weeks ago but it's a 30 foot paint job... Has ladder & Aluminess tire carrier, class V tow hitch.

A few oddities like cruise doesn't work but otherwise its all good and has been regularly maintained. Has 4 wheel ABS which has cost a fortune to rebuild!

I'm thinking $8-10K? Does this sound reasonable? And if anyone's interested in a trade I need a work/tow vehicle and am looking for a 3/4 tonne 4x4 truck. My ideal would be a regular cab flat bed...make not important

witoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 06:06 PM   #2

I PMd you. Im interested in buying it sounds like a decent do it all van for me
caideN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 08:11 AM   #3

PM'd you as well
Old 10-17-2016, 09:15 PM   #4

Post come pictures or pm me your number so you could send me some pictures. Interested as well
Gh0ztkid21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 09:22 PM   #5

I have had a bit of interest in the van and one suggestion on price. I was not anticipating the responses so fast. The van is still full of my gear with all extra seats removed from a recent hunting trip. I will try to get to it in the next couple of days and will post some fotos of it once I have it cleared and cleaned out. Thanks.
witoke is offline   Reply With Quote