• 79,8XX miles (these are the original miles, very low used vehicle)
• Power steering, power locks, power rear view window adjustment, cruise control
• "E" load rated high quality tires with less about 3K on them
• Pop up top with windows, screens.
• Stove, Sink, Clean and grey water tanks, hoses for fresh and grey water at RV site
• Deep cycle battery (less then 2 years old)
• Ice Box (not a frig)
• CO sensor
• Electrical cords to hook up at RV site
• Blinds all around including a cover that snaps over the front windshield (inside the van) for total privacy
• Sliding and pop out windows all around
• New high end stereo with USB input, MP3, remote, all the bells and whistles.
• High end speakers in front (never got around to replacing the back speakers).
• Just replace the front windshield, and seal.
• The seats in the back convert to a queen sized bed. I do not have the platform that serves as a second bed in the loft area, but that would be easy to make from some plywood.