Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-19-2007, 09:22 PM   #1

Garage
Send a message via AIM to mmocken
'96 Dodge Ram Sportsmobile - Sale or Trade - $4750

Saw this today...nice price, high miles.

--------

'96 Dodge Ram Sportsmobile - Sale or Trade - $4750
Reply to: sale-507824559@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-12-13, 2:44AM CST

Nice '96 Dodge Ram 350 Sportsmobile - Completely Self-Contained - Hard-Top is raised and has drop floor - Full bath with flush toliet, shower, sink, storage, etc. - Extended van sized - Dark blue and white with hard-case white spare tire and awning covers - Solar panel with storage batteries - Two-door nearly full-sized frig - Microwave - Propane stove with oven and counter top - furnace - front and rear cabinet-style a/c - Water heater - Double-layer blinds - Curtains - etc. Runs and drives good. Well maintained - Good tires - All books, pamphlets, and papers - Gaucho seats go into full bed (has table that's stored behind the driver's seat) - Lots of closets, cabinets, drawers, and other storage - CB - AM/FM/Cassette (have CD plug-in player) - Two small filled-in stone chips in windshield - Paint and body in good condition with only minor paint flaws - Tow package - I'm not using this camper van much and have decided to sell it or trade for good truck, 4wd, or ? - Clear title - cash only - Sorry, no picture yet. E-mail me: josies_rainbow@yahoo.com ..serious inquiries only please - This Dodge has been a good and very reliable companion for me. It has 175,000 apx. miles on it - has no leaks - you shouldn't have to do only small things like replacing light tubes, etc. to get it ready for a trip. I've kept the oil and other fluids and filters (including transmission) changed. All three batteries are good (starter is new), alternator has been replaced, it's been tuned-up, and everything checked out okay by mechanic. I've also had the rear cabinet-style a/c replaced and the hoses and belts were done two years ago when the radiator system was flushed. It sits too much and think someone else would enjoy it now. The price is somewhat negotiable, but not by much as this van sells for more than I'm asking usually. I got a good deal (second owner...first kept papers and it was well maintained by them) and passing it on....Josie

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 507824559

--->
Marty's 'BearsMobile'

1995 Dodge SMB EB-20 + modified for shower in back, PH Microlite Starcool. 130k miles young!
https://www.sportsmobileforum.com/alb...a37caeae3a.jpg
mmocken is offline   Reply With Quote