Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-30-2011, 03:42 PM   #1

'97 2WD Dodge EB SMB 5.9 V8 for sale

White '97 Dodge EB 2WD, 5.9 V8 with the rear dinette floor plan. This van has about every option. The body and paint are almost flawless. The previous owners must have just used it for a car because it does have a lot of miles on it (165,000). The engine runs great in spite of the high mileage. There is a chip in the paint on the hood about the size of a BB--that's IT! The interior is almost like new. The canvas is nearly perfect, as are the windows (they are still soft and pliable), zippers, all of it. It has the two-burner stove, 4cf Norcold, Starcool, water heater, furnace, microwave, etc. EVERYTHING works. Dual house batteries are in good condition. There is no generator. It was gone when I got the van. Tires are close to new, with few miles but a few years. I have all the paperwork. The awning is like new. The transmission (always the weakest part of a Dodge) was replaced with a new one (not rebuilt) before I bought it. I have the records, and I also have the original paperwork showing the price of the van and conversion to be $46,000+ in 1997. I have clear title. Radio and cassette player sound great, speakers front and back doors. I bought it last year, but I wasn't using it, so I have decided to sell it. I put on new Monroe shocks, U-joints, front control arms, and other stuff. I have placed it on consignment with a dealer, so I'm not free to name a price. Call them for the price at 505-268-5009. You can see photos at:

Fixed: http://www.vantasticvans.com/inventory/ ... P-TOP.aspx

rbimage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 08:13 PM   #2

Re: '97 2WD Dodge EB SMB 5.9 V8 for sale

hunh?

price, pics, location?

link doesn't work
blair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:37 PM   #3

Sorry about the non-working link. The location is Albuquerque, NM. The photos can be seen by clicking the link. I cannot give a price because I signed a 90-day contract with the dealer, Vantastic Vans, allowing them to sell the van for me. Call them at 505-268-5009 if you want a price. It will be pretty low due to the high mileage. I don't know what they will ask, but make them an offer if you are interested.

Richard

Fixed: http://www.vantasticvans.com/inventory/ ... P-TOP.aspx
Old 07-30-2011, 09:44 PM   #4

Richard,

the link doesn't work for me.
Old 07-30-2011, 09:45 PM   #5

I'm having trouble getting this to work. This time I'll use the URL style button.

http://www.vantasticvans.com/invento...--POP-TOP.aspx
Old 07-30-2011, 10:13 PM   #6

link worked, but i would never call a dealer that didn't include a price on an ad.
Old 07-31-2011, 09:30 AM   #7

Quote:
link worked, but i would never call a dealer that didn't include a price on an ad.
I understand, Blair, but in my experience initial prices quoted by dealers are kinda meaningless anyway. You can always buy the vehicle for less, and often for thousands less. If a particular van is the kind you are looking for, maybe this issue shouldn't stand in the way.

Richard