Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-05-2017, 10:44 AM   #1

99 Quigley E250 Explorer Conversion Wheelchair Van

Hey everyone, Im parting ways with my Quigley van, its no sportsmobile but it would make a great family hauler or a good start for a build. Thanks for looking!
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sf...199451349.html

SaltStainedEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 09:57 AM   #2

Sweet van man. Love the conversion van setup; they offer a lot more versatility than a class b van and they get used more. They are great for traveling anywhere with the whole family, great for towing cause they are lighter, and can quickly be converted to sleep in. Yours has a great fold out bed, wish mine would extend out like that and be of a size you could actually use.

Fair mileage for its age and the 5.4L should run a long time. 4.10 gears will be great for towing.
Old 07-21-2017, 05:45 PM   #3

Hi! I joined just to ask about your van. I'm disabled and looking for something really specific... this could be it. I like those under vehicle lifts and that's a sweet interior. Do you happen to know the step in height? I know that may be a strange question, but I'm also considering using a ramp and height matters a lot.

I need to be able to tow a camper, up to 10,000 pounds. Have you towed with this van? Could it do the job?
FreeWheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 01:50 PM   #4

Hi Freewheelin, the height from ground level to the floor of the van is 33 inches, the height to the step into the van is 27 inches, and the height to the step at the fiberglass running boards is gonna be about 17 inches, thats not exact as they are currently not on the van. The van is very capable of towing a 10k lb trailer, it has a hitch that is rated to 10,000 lbs, and the previous owner sometimes towed his toyhauler with it, which is the reason he went to 4.10 gears. I've really been hoping to sell this to someone who could utilize it with the wheelchair lift, so lets talk. It would be easier to contact me through email at TJStrong86@yahoo.com or give me a call at eight oh five, 889- seven five nine six. Look forward to hearing from you.
Old 07-26-2017, 03:37 PM   #5

Bump, never heard from Freewheelin. Van still available and negotiable