Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-17-2019, 08:53 PM   #1

For Sale: 1995 Dodge 3500 w/Penthouse

I can’t believe I am doing this…

Offering for sale my 1995 Dodge 3500 Sportsmobile conversion van. Pop-top/penthouse with fridge, microwave, sink. 135 to 136k miles. I am the third owner with many of the repair records. This thing is clean, and in good working order. Located in greater Orlando.

Good: solid, no leaks. One tiny spot of surface rust on the whole thing. Engine AC works great front and rear. No weird smells. No weird stains or rips or other interior damage. Van has been clearly loved and maintained its whole life. This thing starts every time and has no known mechanical, engine, or electrical work required.

Bad: screens are older and have some minor patches. No holes, cracks or patches in windows. One screen is missing, the one above the cabin. This could be scabbed in or that one window could stay closed as it is hard to reach anyway.

The fridge keeps things cold, but is what you would expect of a 1995 RV fridge – not amazing.

Engine AC is super cold with a second system for the rear. The original sportsmobile AC for when the unit is camped, parked, engine off does not work. SMB quoted me $1000 to fix it, but said they were never that great to begin with. System could be removed for additional storage. We have an external AC, pictured, that we will include with the van if you like. We live in hot Florida and this has worked well for us.

The ugly: door dents (previous owner had an oops parking), and dent in upper rear panel (idiots in a parking lot is best we can figure).

I have more pics (have to figure out how to upload them here), can give you a FaceTime tour, or answer any questions. I am posting this on 5/17 for $9500 firm. I will consider lower offers in a month. I don’t want to sell but the kids are growing and we don’t use it. Would rather it go to a home that will continue to baby it as it has always been.

signlanglady@gmail.com
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_7859.jpg   IMG-7914.jpg   IMG_7857.jpg   IMG_7861.jpg   IMG-7910.jpg  

IMG_79081.jpg  

Signlanglady is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dodge, for sale, penthouse