Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-29-2019, 01:47 PM   #1

For sale : 2003 e350 Ext 4X4 bubble top

I never thought this day would come but I am reluctantly posting for sale my one of a kind , king of the road , ultimate adventure 4x4 van !

After having our second kid and not enough free time to carry out our dreams for this van, my wife and I decided to buy a truck and cab over camper combo. We also changed our plans as to accommodate a family of four and to have more space, so now we have no need for this vehicle .

This isn’t a desperation sale of any sort and I dont believe in asking more and haggling for a lower price.. That being said, my PRICE IS FIRM 28k so don’t bother with other offers !

Depending on how the next owner builds the interior and finishes this project , this van could be worth 2-3x the current price so keep that in consideration. If you want to spend less than 28k than go find a beat up, 2x4 van and then see how much it would cost to replicate building “Vango”. This van has over $36k in just parts and upgrades including the 4x4 conversion, but not including the labor or costs to do all the work.

If your seriously interested and you have your finances all in order (NO TRADES, CASH ONLY and in person), call me directly and I can answer any questions that aren't answered below and to schedule a time to show it in person .

More info :
Clean title , 182k 5.4 Triton V8 gasoline engine (easy to find parts, reliable and cheap to work on ), 1Ton chassis , EXT super duty extended body model (power windows and mirrors, cruise control ) , 4x4 conversion done by QuadraVan in coloroado for $12k using an F250 front end components including new manual locking front hubs and bilstein shocks , transmission gone through at 150k with larger cooling capacity , spark plugs done less than 1000 miles ago and new amg deka battery $200.

Bubble top with 6’4 head room -$6k, aluminess bumpers front and back with locking compartments-$5k, full length heavy duty roof rack with 8 LED lights-$4k , brand new 17inch black off-road American racing rims and BFG all terrain tires-$2k . Full sound system with drop down DVD player , wall mounted amplifier and JBL Woofer in a box-$2k . Tinted windows . New front window . Entry steps for front doors and side door . Big adjustable on the fly GO spot light mounted above the front seats on the roof . Pergo style flooring $400 . Aluminum ladder to access roof . Both front bucket seats swivel to face the rear and I have two more bucket seats and mounting plates that were in place when I purchased it , The list goes on and on...

*no leaks runs strong and well maintained with service records .

*brand new 17inch American racing rims and BFG all terrain K02 tires ($2k)

New Installed parts but never used or connected : roof top A/C unit , fantastic roof vent fan, Onan generator underneath in a steel cage , propane tank underneath , three aux batteries in steel cage. Aprox- $5.5k total.

Interior is basically an open floor plan besides a professionally mounted 2 person leather bench seat from a 2015 suburban with seat belts ( I also have the third section of the bench seat), and a removable raised bed platform for a double bed that I built and installed . It also comes with a removable upper bed platform system . I’ve slept up top for the first year or so until I started having children and then we built the raised platform and put a second bed below it on the floor .

This is a fully functioning vehicle and can be used and driven how it is but will need the interior finished to be a fully self contained RV . For the past three years we have enjoyed many camping trips, festivals and road trips just how it is . This van draws a crowd no matter where you are so be prepared to make friends !

*This van also came with an additional 5k worth of new camper parts including stove, sink, inverters, fridge , microwave , water heater, and so on, of which I will be passing along to the next owner.

Choose your own floor plan design and make this your go anywhere camper van !

Call me directly at (831)588-4527
I’m located in Grass Valley California, thanks ��

Here’s a link to my Craigslist ad which has 24 pictures: https://sacramento.craigslist.org/ct...955374287.html
Attached Thumbnails
F44BCA73-FB98-4126-BEEF-33EC073F98F6.jpg  

VanMan79 is offline   Reply With Quote