Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-04-2011, 06:36 PM   #1

For Sale: 2008 E150 van - semi camperised $13000

Hi,

I have just spent the last six months travelling the US and Canada. It's now time to sell my van and carry on travelling in other countries. I am currently in Las Vegas but will be in Southern California within about a week. I will get some interior pics up shortly.

This van has enabled me to travel around the entire country indulging in my mountain biking hobby while never having to pay for hotel or RV/campground fees. This vehicle would suit anyone/couple wanting to do a roadtrip in an economical and reliable full sized van. It's stealth appearance allows you travel - and sleep - unnoticed.

I'm asking $13000 for the van; details are below:

2008 E150 8 Passenger van
4.6 V8
34,000 miles
Sliding passenger door.
Limo / Privacy tint on all rear windows.
2" tow hitch

Interior condition:

Excellent condition and everything works as it should. The last row of seats have been removed; but all the seat belts are still fitted. The second row of seats are still fitted and up to 5 people can be seated.

I have built a basic double bed in the back of the van with ample storage under the bed.

A Coleman 2 burner portable cooker and Coleman 12v fridge are included with the van (along with assorted storage containers and utensils, camp chairs etc for free if wanted).

It still has potential for further improvement as a camper or the interior can be returned to a 8 passenger van or converted to a utility/cargo van with ease.

Exterior Condition:

It's presentable but has some minor/cosmetic dents in the rear panels form the previous owner. This why I was able to get the van for a good price and why I can on-sell for a good price.

How it drives:

It drives like a new van; It has the smaller/more economical V8 engine. It has been serviced regularly and I have never had any mechanical issues with the van. This has made for a completely trouble-free and stress-free road trip.

A North Shore bike rack is available at an extra cost. The rack is specifically designed to hold 4 DH/Freeride or cross-country mountain bikes. This a high end bike rack that is only 6 months old. I am willing to sell the rack separately at a price to be negotiated. Further details about the rack can be veiwed at http://www.northshoreracks.com

The van is originally a Californian van but currently has British Columbia plates. So there will be no issue re-licencing it in the US.

If you are interested in the van or would like further details or photos please email in the first instance to: bottlejack15@hotmail.com
Attached Thumbnails
The van.jpg   SDC13801.JPG  

bottlejack15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 12:08 PM   #2

Re: For Sale: 2008 E150 van - semi camperised $13000

new photos
Attached Thumbnails
cool van.jpg   dam van.jpg   SDC13861.JPG  
bottlejack15 is offline   Reply With Quote