Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-13-2008, 11:23 PM   #1

For Sale, New Corbeau front seats with fit kit just bolt in

I'm just seeing if there's any interest for these out there, I just put them in a really like them but now that I figured out how to make them work with retaining the factory seatbelt pretensioner, I've started working on another set.

I will need the stock bottom cushion from your seats in trade with the sale, so that I can convert them for the next set. I will explain how to take out our stock seats & how to ship them to me, it's easy 4 bolts, no biggy, then you know how to put your new seats in.

These seats hug you, like a good seat should, super support, like real sports car seats, but yet super comfortable for long distance driving, offroad driving & definitely commuting, theirs no comparison to these with the crappy stock Ford seats our vans come with.

Hear is the link to the seats in my van that are for sale less then 2 weeks old.

http://gallery.me.com/jamieshambarger#100224

Look at the last picture in my post for pictures of the seats already installed in my van. These seats are over $400 per seat and because no one makes the track kit (fit kit) for our E series van, which you have to have to mount them in your van which runs an extra $100-150 per seat.

I'll sell these for $1000 for both for everything, bolt right in, with the trade for the bottom cushion off your stock seat, sort of like a core charge. Please contact me with all your questions and make sure you check out http://www.corbeau.com/products/reclining_seats/lg1/ for more information on the seats.

Cheers All

I'll try & post all of our progress on our family dream, when we have some.....
AdventureRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:53 PM   #2

Is this just a project you did for yourself and decided to see if anyone else was interested?

I've been considering getting custom seats done in my van for a while, but have been stymied in my search for cooled seats. A friend of mine had seats that cooled in his expedition, and man, if I could get something like that for the Van. THAT would be awesome.
https://www.sportsmobileforum.com/alb...43791a54be.jpg
Buji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:37 PM   #3

Buji,
Yea, I just was seeing if there was any interest out there, I have access to more Corbeau seats (any model), there here locally (SLC), & because this came out way better then I could have imagined, so I wanted to who else maybe in need...
As for the cooled seats, that can be done also, no problem, all it takes in $$$.
You would need to find either stock seats out of an Mercedes Benz, Cadillac or whatever has cooled seats stock or go aftermarket, though I think it would be a bit harder finding them aftermarket then out of a wreck/junk yard. After that, it's just wiring them up, same as heated.
I agree with your sentiment, we have them in my wife's car, but that wasn't why I was chose these seats, I wanted something that was supportive no matter what I was doing, most stock seats don't achieve that, most.
Now you've got me thinking.....
Old 10-14-2008, 04:55 PM   #4

well, especially with the diesel, there's a lot of hot air up front even when the AC's working. And not just when I'm singing along with the radio

It just seem like a big greenhouse up there if there's any kind of sun out. Then again, I do have a dark grey van...
https://www.sportsmobileforum.com/alb...43791a54be.jpg
Buji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:14 PM   #5

Buji,
Yea, I just was seeing if there was any interest out there, I have access to more Corbeau seats (any model), there here locally (SLC), & because this came out way better then I could have imagined, so I wanted to who else maybe in need...
As for the cooled seats, that can be done also, no problem, all it takes in $$$.
You would need to find either stock seats out of an Mercedes Benz, Cadillac or whatever has cooled seats stock or go aftermarket, though I think it would be a bit harder finding them aftermarket then out of a wreck/junk yard. After that, it's just wiring them up, same as heated.
I agree with your sentiment, we have them in my wife's car, but that wasn't why I was chose these seats, I wanted something that was supportive no matter what I was doing, most stock seats don't achieve that, most.
Now you've got me thinking.....
Old 12-19-2008, 05:49 AM   #6

In Utah

Trying to find more SMB folks in Utah. Noticed in your add that you are in SLC. I am in Ogden. Maybe we should start a locals group.

Let me know.

vr

JohnnyO
JohnnyO is offline   Reply With Quote