Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-02-2010, 09:00 PM   #1

Free Rear Door Ladder in Golden, Colorado -- ALREADY GONE

I have a rear door ladder from my e350 (driver side, rear door) that I recently removed when I mounted spare tire carrier. If anybody is willing to pick it up in Golden, CO, they can have it in exchange for good karma. If nobody is interested, will be going up on Craigslist "free" section. Thanks.

JamesB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:40 AM   #2

Re: Free Rear Door Ladder in Golden, Colorado

I would like the ladder if I can have it. My brother in law lives in Boulder and I'm sure I can persuade him to pick it up and hold it for me. Would that be ok?

thanks,

Alex
axel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:52 AM   #3

already found a taker for the ladder, but if that falls through, I've got the names of 2 of you who also expressed an interest and I'll let you know. thanks for the interest.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:51 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesB
already found a taker for the ladder, but if that falls through, I've got the names of 2 of you who also expressed an interest and I'll let you know. thanks for the interest.
It didn't fall thru. My buddy Kenny picked it up for me today. Since I just moved from Franktown Co I had a lucky conection in Golden to pick it up. I'm just about settled in AZ and will have time to tinker with the van some more so this ladder will motivate me to camping. Many many thanks! Kenny is heading down for a visit next week so I'll have it on in no time. Thanks again for the ladder. My 13 year old girl says she wants to climb it!
Stumpalump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 08:07 PM   #5

Re: Free Rear Door Ladder in Golden, Colorado -- ALREADY GONE

The guy who picked up the ladder for me has been a trail riding and campy buddy for a couple of years. He suffered a life changing trumatic brain injury and I like to help him. About 6 months ago he was broke due his situation he's in and reluctantly asked to borrow a few bucks to make a Moab trip he and his freinds do every year. He asked for a hundred but I gave him 3 hundred because I fiqured if anybody deserved a break it was him. He needed more than a hundred anyway just for gas. He would love to pay me back some day because thats the kind of guy he is. I'd never take it but it sure made him happy to be able to return a favor and get me that ladder. I guess what goes around comes around. Thanks for the ladder.
Thats the 13 year old waving so count her in as saying thanks too.
Attached Thumbnails
kattie.jpg  
Stumpalump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 09:41 PM   #6

Re: Free Rear Door Ladder in Golden, Colorado -- ALREADY GONE

Just happy it found a good home, which surely it has. Thank you for the photo and the note. (I also found the ladder handy for stashing beach chairs between the door and the ladder, strapped with a bungee cord or 2). Safe travels.