Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-29-2016, 08:54 PM   #1

FS: 1996 E350 EB Sportsmobile 4x4 w/ 68k miles

Like many others, the time has come to sell my Sportsmobile and move on to other areas of life. Here are the details:

1996 Ford E350 EB Quigley 4x4 with a 7.5L (460cu) gas engine w/ 68,000 miles (not a typo)

Modified EB41 floor plan with a pop-top w/ bed, gaucho that folds out into double bed, 2-burner propane cooktop, sink w/ 12gal gray water tank and shower head attachment, Norcold fridge, microwave, Starcool A/C, slide out pantry, small closet, furnace w/ thermostat, CO & propane detector, and Onan 2800W generator. The two front seat swivel around to make more seating and floor space. All windows have day/night shades. One deep-cycle battery that powers lights and furnace during evenings.

The EB41 plan was modified to leave the rear EB section of the van completely open for plenty of storage. I have even fit two bikes in that section with extra space.

Aluminess rear bumper with two swing-out arms, one box tray on one of the arms. I also have a spare-tire carrier swing-out that can be installed (needs to have new mounting studs installed), as well as a large swing-out arm as seen in the pictures (never mounted on this bumper, acquired from another forum member).

Other options I have for the van include bug screens that attach over the windows magnetically so they can be left down during the day, custom awning mounts (made by a member on this forum, can't remember who but they were very popular, never bought the awning), a Fiamma screen house to attach to a Fiamma F45 awning (never bought the awning so never used the screen house), and a foldable solar panel that I use to charge the deep-cycle battery.

I have all the original documentation when the van was built, plus many of the maintenance records.

Tires are virtually new BFGoodrich A/T's with about 5000 miles on them, with a matching spare that is almost new.

Asking $35,000 obo.

Send me your email address for additional photos and any questions you have.

Thanks - Bryce

Forgot to mention that the van is located in Broomfield, Colorado.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2141.JPG   IMG_2130.JPG   IMG_2218.JPG   IMG_2167.JPG   IMG_2189.JPG  

bphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 08:59 PM   #2

More pictures

More pics of the van
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2143.JPG   IMG_2136.JPG   IMG_2169.JPG   IMG_2194.JPG   IMG_2201.JPG  

Old 06-29-2016, 09:02 PM   #3

More pics

Just a few more pics
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2230.JPG   IMG_2223.JPG   IMG_2119.JPG   IMG_2185.JPG   IMG_2211.JPG  

Old 06-29-2016, 10:35 PM   #4

That's a deal!
rallypanam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 11:35 AM   #5

Bryce,

Maybe I can come look at it soon? I'm in Arvada.

If you can send info to me that would be great. Sorry I can't PM, not enough posts.

I've got a 1997 Sportsmobile but it is 2wd. I'd love to see yours and possibly make an offer.

Thanks,

Colin
simplesez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 12:21 PM   #6

At $35k and low miles, that will probably be sold in a day. Good luck! Nice layout, too.
BrianW is offline   Reply With Quote