Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-15-2016, 07:23 AM   #1

FS: 1996 Ford E150 Campervan in Kansas City

Ever wanted to quit your job and roam the country? Live cheaply, travel as you wish, and not have to work for months at a time? But how do you live and get around? A campervan is a good choice. I have customized this 1996 Ford E-150 clubwagon into a home on wheels; bed, storage cabinets, and kitchen area, along with an oversized AC unit that will freeze you out!

The van: Automatic transmission paired with the legendary ford 5.8 v8 which gets about 17mpg, both with 147000 miles, AC and heat work great. New stereo with USB and aux plugs, even bluetooth. New Michelin tires were put on last summer. Comes with four captains chairs, but I removed two in the rear to make room for the cabinets, bed and refrigerator. This is ideal as a camper van - I built a bed platform with storage underneath, aluminum faced cabinets, a kitchen food prep area and a space for a small refrigerator (not included), with a table at the foot of the bed for eating meals. I used this as a camper for 6 months, and it works great.

Installed a Coleman MachIII RV-type 13,000 btu AC unit on the roof, and it circulates cool air through the existing vents in the ceiling headliner, once you park in a campground and plug into 110volt AC....there are two 110 volt inlets mounted on the drivers side, outside, for plugging into campground power. One dedicated just for the AC unit and another to run the microwave, fridge and whatever else you want.

Recently replaced:
fuel pump
front left and right tie rods and associated linkage
battery
steering box

Asking $6350 locally. Delivery possible for travel expenses, after sale complete.

Contact via email or phone 913.231.4035 or text. Can be seen at 2401 N 59th St, kck, 66104. Clear title in hand.
Attached Thumbnails
01515_fH0y2miFaSB_600x450.jpg   00K0K_gNgLWoqL9xs_600x450.jpg   00E0E_c14u1QHuIEP_600x450.jpg   00B0B_ajLYBseAIF6_600x450.jpg   00Y0Y_c6PX7FIG7CD_600x450.jpg