Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-29-2017, 02:30 PM   #1

FS:2005 Ford E350 6.0 Turbo Diesel Van 4x4 (sportsmobile like)

2005 Ford E350 Diesel Van 4x4 has only 74,000 miles on it. The 4x4 conversion was done about 6 years ago, using a Ford F250 transfer case and front and rear axle swap. I had this van built because I was a big admirer of the Sportsmobile and VW syncro bus but wanted something more versatile so I could either use it to camper, as cargo, or use as a passenger van. The van is super clean with a few nicks on passenger side that were touched up. This van does get attention, I even had Daryl from Storage Wars ask me if I wanted to sell it when it was driving in Huntington Harbor. So if your looking for a cool zombie apocalypse, bug out, or expedition vehicle here you go. Contact Larry 714 369 4217

$39,500 OBO

Features:

*Custom front and rear bumper including tire rack
*40 gallon fuel tank
*CB radio with PA
*33" tires all around
*Rear bench seat that converts to bed, and is removable
*2 x quick release removable mid cabin captain seats (Van can be used for cargo)
*2 x Samsung Note Pads with bluetooth hard drive and about 100 movies
*Custom storage beneath rear bench
*Aluminess roof rack
*2 x Aluminess ladders
*Kayak mounts drivers side
*2 x remote Go Lights
*Remote night vision camera, can view about 150 - 200 feet away pitch dark.
*James Baroud Explorer tent. I'm 6'0" and slept in it fine

Bad:
Go lights were converted to HID and work intermittently
Gas level sensor is bad, so will you try and fill up it will say empty. If you have 3/4 tank or less then it reads correctly
Some sort of electrical use causes battery to drain after about 3 weeks if you leave van sitting there. Will cause check engine light if drained.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1570.jpg   IMG_1576.jpg   IMG_1577.jpg   IMG_20140509_133359560.jpg   IMG_20140509_133434547.jpg  

risky56 is offline   Reply With Quote