Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-22-2018, 11:36 AM   #1

SOLD: Bushwacker Flare for Econoline Driver side rear

Brand new in the box. I only needed the passenger side after mine was damaged in a tire blowout, but they are sold in pairs. If you need the left rear fender flare for your Econoline van, I've got one to sell: $100 + shipping.

Model: 22004-11 Ford Extend-A-Fender Flare, matte black (with installation screws and gasket)

*I don't expect it to sell quickly so if you see this ad here, I've still got it for sale :-)

jrtozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 01:12 PM   #2

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrtozer View Post
Brand new in the box. I only needed the passenger side after mine was damaged in a tire blowout, but they are sold in pairs. If you need the left rear fender flare for your Econoline van, I've got one to sell: $100 + shipping.

Model: 22004-11 Ford Extend-A-Fender Flare, matte black (with installation screws and gasket)

*I don't expect it to sell quickly so if you see this ad here, I've still got it for sale :-)
Dang it! I just had to replace my left rear flair and now I have a right rear "extra". Too bad we didn't go in together on the pair! Your price is awesome.
Steve C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 01:30 PM   #3

I could maybe piece these together for a rear set.
Any idea on shipping? I’m at 98058. Seattleish area.
BUFFALO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 10:33 PM   #4
Site Team

Garage
Crap just bought a set after damaging the right rear

Most the time the Copilot is Now Sophie dog the noise maker.

2000 7.3 PS Quigley/RB30 with a 6 window poptop.
Gooseberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 10:42 PM   #5

Package weighs less than 6 lbs, but the box it came in is huge (45x21x10"). UPS charges a dimensional weight of 57 lbs for that size! $77 to ship to 98058 from San Diego. Looks like I could probably trim the box size down to 41x21x7, which would bring the dimensional weight down to 37 lbs, which UPS ships to you for $59.
jrtozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 08:37 AM   #6

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUFFALO View Post
I could maybe piece these together for a rear set.
Any idea on shipping? I’m at 98058. Seattleish area.
Hey Buffalo, I'm going to keep the flair I've got and the shipping would really hurt you. I got my set from Summit Racing for $273.99 (part #BSH-22004-11) they were the cheapest I could find. That's with free shipping and no tax!
Steve C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 06:26 PM   #7

Yeah I guess the shipping price kind of kills the deal.
Appreciate you looking into it jrtozer.

Thanks for the info Steve.
BUFFALO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 06:34 AM   #8

Send a message via AIM to garymarshall
The shipping is crazzzzzy! I tried to swap my used (but in great shape) rear bushwackers for a door talon here on the forum around four months ago and the same thing....shipping made it cost prohibitive. Gary.
garymarshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 06:35 AM   #9

Send a message via AIM to garymarshall
By the way .... mine still sit in my garage. Gary.
garymarshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 06:05 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrtozer View Post

The exact thing happened to me almost five years ago except mine was gone. I was doing 70 on the frwy and bam! As the tread pealed off the tire it was violently slapping everything in it's path, it bent the exhaust pipe, bent the side ladder, and broke the cell inside the battery (couldn't start the van), absolute nightmare. Anyways, not to steal your sale, I too had to buy the set but only needed the rear passenger side. I still have my driver side in the garage, still in the plastic wrap, still in the box. I'll sell it for the same price, same conditions after yours is sold. I don't know/remember what van year range they work for, but mine is a 2007. I live in Huntington Beach, Ca.
jimluick is offline   Reply With Quote