Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-29-2008, 08:58 PM   #1

FS: EB50 E350 Cruizer top 4X4 2001 37k miles lowered price

I am selling my 2001 Sportsmobile with trailer. I am asking $50,000 but I am open to offers. I think this is a toy that I will need more later in life but for now it just isn't going to get used enough to keep around. It is in beautiful shape, almost flawless. Just drove it from Utah to Mt Rushmore for the 4th. What a great trip.

It is a Ford Extended Body E350 V10 with only 34K miles on it. This Beast is built to go anywhere you want and for as long as you want. We have all service records. It really is in perfect condition.
I have it listed with some pics on another site: http://www.ksl.com/?nid=218&ad=4129819&cat=&lpid=

Quigley 4x4 Conversion
5 New Tires with very few miles on them
Reunel Bumpers with space for winch
Push Button generator
Two 28 gallon gas tanks with TRAX pump so you don’t need to switch tanks
Clean and Grey Water tanks
Sink
Furnace with Thermostat
Fridge
AC unit
12 volt VHS TV
In dash DVD/GPS/CD/AM/FM Radio/Back up Camera
Large Cabin Battery
Toilet
Tire Pressure Gauge
Two Solar panels
Swiveling co-pilot chair
Option to add up stairs bunk
Carbon Monoxide Detector
Large Spotlights on rear
Weather Center for external weather info
Inverter
Hood cover
CB Radio with extra two-way radio
Ford V10 engine
Chains
It really is hard to think of all the options this has but as you know there is usually more that is included in the list.

I would be happy to deliver anywhere if there is any problem of arranging a pick up. We would ofcourse have to arrange the payment of the delivery.

Please let me know if you have any questions. We will be using it up until the time we find a new home for it.[/url]

SMBTruelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 08:19 AM   #2

I forgot to add that the trailer shown in the pictures is also included. It is a 5x8 Load Runner in great shape. It is the perfect size for a little extra gear storage.
Old 07-01-2008, 03:49 PM   #3

As I continue to think about this I remember things that I should have added to the add.
When I started looking for m SMB I wanted nothing but a Penthouse top. As soon as I got inside of one of the others I was sold on the fiber class top like my cruizer top. It is so much nicer to be able to stand up in it all of the time instead of only when it is parked. And now I actually like the look of the cuizer better then the penthouse.
Anyway, I am motivated to sell so make me an offer and we can talk.
Old 08-05-2008, 06:17 AM   #4

Is the van still for sale?

Please contact me if the van is still for sale. Pics would be nice. Where are you?
Old 08-12-2008, 10:11 AM   #5

Re: FS: 01 EB50 Cuiser Top, Trailer, 4x4, Motivated Make Off

The link doesn't work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMBTruelove
I am selling my 2001 Sportsmobile with trailer. I am asking $55,000 but I am open to offers. I think this is a toy that I will need more later in life but for now it just isn't going to get used enough to keep around. It is in beautiful shape, almost flawless. Just drove it from Utah to Mt Rushmore for the 4th. What a great trip.

It is a Ford Extended Body E350 V10 with only 34K miles on it. This Beast is built to go anywhere you want and for as long as you want. We have all service records. It really is in perfect condition.
I have it listed with some pics on another site: http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=3643475&cat=
Here is a list of what is has:

Quigley 4x4 Conversion
5 New Tires with very few miles on them
Reunel Bumpers with space for winch
Push Button generator
Two 28 gallon gas tanks with TRAX pump so you don’t need to switch tanks
Clean and Grey Water tanks
Sink
Furnace with Thermostat
Fridge
AC unit
12 volt VHS TV
In dash DVD/GPS/CD/AM/FM Radio/Back up Camera
Large Cabin Battery
Toilet
Tire Pressure Gauge
Two Solar panels
Swiveling co-pilot chair
Option to add up stairs bunk
Carbon Monoxide Detector
Large Spotlights on rear
Weather Center for external weather info
Inverter
Hood cover
CB Radio with extra two-way radio
Ford V10 engine
Chains
It really is hard to think of all the options this has but as you know there is usually more that is included in the list.

I would be happy to deliver anywhere if there is any problem of arranging a pick up. We would ofcourse have to arrange the payment of the delivery.

Please let me know if you have any questions. We will be using it up until the time we find a new home for it.[/url]
6.0L PSTD
Torqueshift
Voyager Roof
:q6:
kenkillsr is offline   Reply With Quote