Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-10-2013, 06:42 AM   #1

Garage
hodgepodge of e350 rear glass from a 03.

replaced all 4 of my rear doors with pop-outs and have the remaining glass. none of it matches, but i thought id offer it up before i return it to the salvage yard. this is what i have.

pass side 60 door, factory mirror tint, pop out window with mounting gasket.

pass side 40 door, factory dark gray (non mirror), glass only, but with mounting hardware.

rear dr side, factory dark gray (non mirror), glass only, but with mounting hardware.

rear pass side, aftermarket tint, w/everything needed for install.

the factory non mirror tinted pieces are really nice. they were installed in my van right before I bought it, so they are maybe 4-5 months old tops. these look really good cause you cant see the "dot" boarder. nothing but black glass looking from the outside.

the popout mirror tint one looks terrible next to the other pieces, but if you have mirror windows already, would look fine.

the non factory tinted piece is just barely darker than the factory tinted version, im guessing about a 20% tint and is in good shape.

asking $50 each (plus shipping costs) as thats what they are worth to the salvage yard. can provide pix if you need them. not excited to ship, but I thought id put these up cause the factory gray tinted windows are freaking expensive and look really nice, but the salvage yard ill be returning these too could care less. to them, its a door glass whether it pops out, is tinted, whatever. the other 2 were just posted cause i see that the pop outs are on the rare side (didnt know they werent available in later models till the other gent offered his up) and the non popout just in case somebody could use it.

post up or pm if interested.

i can also get a few other pop out windows from our local salvage yard if anyone cant find them locally. some are the mirror tint, some are clear. i believe all are missing the actual latch, but gasket and hardware were still available.

"understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of your car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of your car, horsepower is how hard your car hits the wall, and torque is how far your car moves the wall."
shenrie is offline   Reply With Quote