Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-04-2018, 10:05 AM   #1
Stu

Method Race Wheels with BFG KO2 tires

Hi all,

Selling my set of Method Race Wheels - these are almost new from my 2014 Ford E250 and have just under 3000 miles so there's barely any wear to speak of. I've been offered a deal I can't say no to on a new van and unfortunately it doesn't share the same wheel fitment as my Ford E-250. C'est la vie!

They're Method "Mesh" wheels - set of 4 obviously. All told the wheels and tires cost me $2k fitted. Wheels were bought on Amazon and the tires were bought from and installed by Discount Tire.

17x8.5"
8 x 6.5" / 8x165.1 bolt pattern
0mm offset so they look pretty tough but have no clearance or rubbing issues at all on my stock van (contractor's van too, so usually riding a little lower on account of all the stuff I had to carry in it).

Tires are BF Goodrich K02s in a 245/70/17 fitment. Again, I had no rubbing with them at all on stock suspension.
They tested and retained the OEM Ford TPMS sensors when fitting the tires too.

Condition is excellent, no dings, dents, scrapes, scratches or other damage. Tires are fitted white lettering out and that's a little dirty, but otherwise they're perfect with almost all of the tread depth remaining. I'll be pulling them off the van tomorrow and cleaning them thoroughly, can take more pictures if required.

Pick-up is preferred because, well… it’s a set of wheels and tires and I can't fit them in a Priority mail box…but I’m sure we can make something work regarding postage - I've priced them accordingly knowing I'm not on the west coast.

I'm located just outside of Dayton Ohio just off of I70 but I travel to Denver fairly often so I may be able to meet up / deliver somewhere along the way. No promises but I'm pretty flexible.

If I can find the original ford wheel bolts I'll throw in the black spline drive ones I bought for these wheels too, I think I paid like $80 for those. I also have a bunch of other stuff I'll be listing soon from the same van (IPCW LED rear lights, light bar, Bushwacker flares, AVS window visors, bugflector etc). Willing to do a deal on any of that too.

Being black they're not easy to get a shot of so if you want more pictures just ask and I'll try, or better yet come see them for yourself!

$1200 OBO

Cheers
Stu
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_6484.jpg   IMG_6502.jpg   IMG_6505.jpg   IMG_6510.jpg   IMG_6506.jpg  

IMG_6515.jpg  

Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 02:14 PM   #2

Messaged about the wheels/tires
oshburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 03:53 PM   #3
Stu

Replied
Old 12-13-2018, 10:42 AM   #4
Stu

Bump - still available.
Old 12-13-2018, 10:47 PM   #5

How much for the tail lights?
biggordo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 07:06 PM   #6
Stu

Still available. I've replied to everyone who messaged me about them.
Old 01-17-2019, 10:50 AM   #7
Stu

Open to offers on the wheels and tires, I need the garage space so someone's getting a helluva deal on a beautiful set of Methods with the tires already mounted. Last chance before they go on eBay.

Cheers,
Stu

Old 08-08-2021, 08:04 PM   #8

Tires/wheels

I know it’s 3yra ago but do u still have it?
MemePorkieAdventures is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
e250 e350, ford, tires, wheels