Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-10-2019, 03:51 PM   #1

New member Long time SMITH fan

Hi All,
Happy to finally become a member after cruising the site for years. Unfortunately I do not YET have a SMB but I have now retired and figure better get one before I can't enjoy it. But first I have to sell my 2003 Ford E350 4x4. I bought this several years ago as a cargo van and planned to convert for camping/traveling, etc. I got as far as putting a bed, storage and curtains in, with plans for more, but then became Ill and am unable to complete further. So, being new to the forum, I am hoping someone can let me know how to appropriately post my van for sale here.
So as soon as I get that sold I'll be ready to make my deal with the devil (bank) and get my SMB.
Thanks in advance for your help.

B1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 04:07 PM   #2

It is easy. Just post some photos of the inside and outside of the van in this section of the forum. Provide a description of the van, price, mechanical condition, etc. Take a look at other posting in this section to get some ideas of what to include. Most important is the price you are asking and the location (city and state) of the van.

This post, will tell you how to post photos.

Good luck with the sale and finding a complete rig.
larrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 04:14 PM   #3

Garage
Even though you are not actually new - Welcome!

If you're planning to list your current Van on this forum: go to the top of the page and select "Sportsmobile classifieds", then scroll down to "Online, Craigslist, eBay and Local Ads", once you've opened that scroll down to the title bar "Threads in Forum : Online, Craigslist, eBay and Local Ads", just above that title you'll see a small black box with white letters that states "new thread"
Hope you get it sold quickly so you can move on with your adventures.
Old 03-10-2019, 06:18 PM   #4

Larrie and Twoxentrix, thanks for the info. It doesn't seem that hard to do but I was confused because in the "Online, Craigslist, eBay and Local Ads" area it says "This section is for listings and deals which are not your own," so I thought it was not for forum members. And the other categories didn't look like the right place.
So I should have it posted soon.
Thanks again,
B1200
B1200 is offline   Reply With Quote