Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-30-2015, 10:33 PM   #1

*New Price* 2000 E350 Quigley passenger (RB) 5.4

Price lowered to $11,000.00

I've been a bit "passive" about selling, but something has come up that I'd like to buy.
Reasonable offers considered

I'm happy to provide the CarFax, which documents all service from new. Seriously, this van runs and drives excellent!

Registration is up and I'd like to move it before I need to renew. I'll cover the State inspection/I.M. for Utah : )

Read on and thanks!

I purchased this van in October of 2012 with approximately 340,000 miles on the clock. The comprehensive service history and super-clean CarFax convinced me it would be alright. 3 years and a few small repairs and I'll be sad to see it go! I do not need a full-size vehicle any more, so it's time for someone else to enjoy it now! I have used the van primarily for road trips but it has served as my low-miles daily driver as well and has never disappointed me. I would not hesitate to confidently drive it any distance right now. It has been the perfect traveler for the entire time I have owned it!

Clean and clear Utah title.

The van has
*No leaks!!!*
*No rust!!*
New brakes all the way around (front Spring 2015, rear 2014).
New Warn heavy duty hubs, front outer axles and U-joints
New Sway bar bushings
New Tie Rod
Bilstien Shock absorbers (2013)
Re-built front driveline (2013)
Regular oil changes and transmission service
Differentials and transfer case service
New windshield
New carpet (cab to rear)
4 Captains chairs
Marine (Blue Sea) fuse block and circuit breaker under the hood
Electric folding 3rd row bench with 3rd section to make large sleeping area
Rear-view (backup) camera w/display in rear view mirror
Hella Opti-Lux HID driving lights
LED headlight conversion (old grille and lights included if so desired)
Rear door vent windows (ready to install)
Trailer hitch (installed at 350,000 miles, no towing before that), used to tow light weight enclosed trailer for bicycles
Trailer brake (used exactly once)

A/C blows super cold, heat blows hot, with front and rear.
Amazingly comfortable and easy to drive.
Everything works, the only exterior issue is the hood could use a re-spray. i repaired some minor damage to the hood and have never gotten around to finishing the paint.

Please text me with any questions and to set up a time to come see it. I am happy to provide the CarFax report to serious parties.

Ed 801-633-8842

Sweetums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 11:31 PM   #2

Re: 2000 E350 Quigley passenger (RB) 5.4

Great looking van Ed. For the miles vs the cleanliness I think your price is about right on.
86Scotty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 06:38 AM   #3

Garage

man, this rig looks exactly like a van (minus the sofabed) i was trying to buy here in boise a few years ago. it was bought sight unseen by someone in utah before i could get our truck sold. wasnt you was it??

regardless, looks really clean. shouldnt take long to sell
"understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of your car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of your car, horsepower is how hard your car hits the wall, and torque is how far your car moves the wall."
shenrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 09:21 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenrie
man, this rig looks exactly like a van (minus the sofabed) i was trying to buy here in boise a few years ago. it was bought sight unseen by someone in utah before i could get our truck sold. wasnt you was it??

regardless, looks really clean. shouldnt take long to sell
That's the van Sherine! I had a friend in Boise FaceTime me while he drove it for me. He gave it a pretty good going over and I headed up the next day. I was :::shocked::: at how well it cruised home to SLC at 80mph! Even with shot shocks and a worn out tie-rod end, it was a pleasure to drive home (the tires were cracked and hard as rocks too ;] ).

Sorry to have "swiped" it from you, it was too good to pass up! I couldn't believe it when I pulled the CarFax and it has EVERY oil/filter, transmission service, coolant flush, etc from new at the same dealer!
Old 09-25-2015, 09:49 AM   #5

Garage

ha! too funny, such a small world anymore

and no worries at all. wasnt a swipe. money talks and we didnt have any. it wasnt a great fit for us anyways as we were looking for a workhorse to tow racecars with.

the coolest thing about this van though...its the van i test drove and showed the wife to get her onboard for selling the toyota i owned for 18 years (which she loved) so we could get into a van. when i brought up the idea of a van for camping she was not into it at all. i pulled up at her work on a 105 degree day with both ac units pumping. she got inside and was instantly sold. the for sale sign went in the toyota the next day. thats when your friend test drove it, hahaha.

thanks for the reply and sorry to see your selling. it was a really nice van when i test drove it. im sure whoever buys it will love it. glws!
"understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of your car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of your car, horsepower is how hard your car hits the wall, and torque is how far your car moves the wall."
shenrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 11:27 AM   #6

Thanks for the input guys!
It is a great van, still a pleasure to drive. It's just not getting used the way it should, so we'll see if I can't find someone to give it a better home : )
Old 09-25-2015, 02:04 PM   #7

Is that the original engine and transmission?

'99 EB ex ENG KSWB news van, low rent 4x4 conversion (mostly fixed by now), home built interior.
MadScience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 09:38 PM   #8

As far as I am informed, the engine and trans are original. I had a full trans service done as soon as I got it and the shop said things looked great. Motor is solid, replaced a thermostat the first winter I had it.