Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-13-2008, 10:14 PM   #1

New Warn Premium Hubs -SOLD

Bought new hubs and then Warn warranteed my old hubs. So, don't need two brand new sets. In the box, just arrived today. Paid 189 plus shipping. $180 and actual shipping if interested (probably a 10-er for West Coast). If you break your Warn hubs, it seems Warn is very good about giving you a new set. However, that won't help you much if you're in Baja, Moab, Alaska or wherever. Might think about replacing your beat up hubs with these brand new ones. That way you'd have fresh hubs and your old ones as back ups as well so you're not down and out waiting for new ones from Warn. I've got 14 days to return the ones I bought, so that's what I'll do unless someone wants these for a little savings. These also work on a number of other apps (one ton Chevs, and well as some Fords and Dodges too). Its Warn part number 38826 so you can check other apps.
Thanks.

Old 04-16-2008, 12:14 PM   #2

Crap. I forgot to send these back w/in 14 days and forgot all about them. Make me an offer.
Old 07-28-2008, 12:10 PM   #3

Keep forgetting these. Just listed them on E-Bay, item number 230275951804, if interested. If you have the Dana Pro Rock 60 front axle with the longer hubs, don't bother. That's been my problem. However, if you have the other hubs (like most), makes for a good set. I actually will have two sets: The new unused ones on EBay and I'll have a set that has not been used but for a few months (never engaged as won't engage with my setup). The used set looks as good as new and I mean as good as new. No chips, dings or nothing. Just had to shell out approx $450 for Dynalocs, so hoping to sell these to offset that expense. Have to wait until my Dynalocs arrive before I can sell the used set (hopefully by this weekend). The new set cost me $189 plus $25 shipping. Right now, the price on EBay is $100 with $25 shipping.
Old 07-28-2008, 11:26 PM   #4

Hubs

right spec for 2002 E350 Quigley?
SMBReno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 09:26 AM   #5

You had better check with Quigley on that one. These hubs are a fairly common fit for many 1 and 3/4 ton Chevs, Dodges and Fords, but I don't know what driveline components Quigley used in '02.

Forgot to mention, for the barely used set: $100 plus $25 shipping to lower 48.
Old 08-04-2008, 10:50 AM   #6

Sold.