Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-13-2009, 02:54 PM   #1

Not a SMB, but you need it! (BMW, Honda, and VW Bug)

I need to lighten my load and this economy sucks. Ownership of any of the following allows you to obsess over more than just your Sportsmobile for a well-balanced soul. Very short descriptions, so if seriously interested, let me know and I'll discuss in great detail any of the following.

I started the Bug resto. New floors welded in, prepped and painted. Comes with most everything to complete the resto. Needs professional paint on body and interior. Originally a 1 year only color which makes it very rare (peach red metallic and its still the correct color int he engine compartment, inside fenders and trunk (with orig stickers in place and in tact)). Selling because lost interest and need the scratch so I can finish my buggy project. High NADA retail at $18.5k (no crap). $4,499 firm.

2005 BMW K1200S. Loaded. Never down. Less than 7,800 miles! Many extras including electrified tank bag, BMW luggage, bag liners, Arrow exhaust (perhaps the only Arrow can for the K1200S in the US), RMA adjustable windscreen. Brand new Westco AGM battery. Obviously, I'm not riding much street these days based upon the whopping miles. Family wants a wakeboard boat, but I told them I would not consider it unless I sell the BMW. I've lowered the price by $1,500 in the past week. The exhaust and seat add up to $1k by themselves. The price is firm and I'm loosing thousands as it is. $10,999

Honda XR650R. The "King of Baja." An off-road race bike that is street legal and licensed in Oregon (tags good through May 2011). I can't even begin to list all the extras I've put into this bike. Never raced and never in the dunes. Includes the orig red plastics including the orig tank. Not sure its wise to sell this. $4099 firm

Thanks.