Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-25-2007, 01:37 PM   #1

Reduced price for 2001 Ford EB 350 6.8 L V10 4x4 79K *SOLD*

*SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD*

2001 Ford EB 350 6.8 L V10 4x4 79K miles: $32,000
Living on the east coast now (from Utah) and not using our van as much as we would like to. We have a penthouse Sportsmobile (similar to an EB28) with what I would say are all the ideal features and includes: Quigley 4x4, Starcool AC, propane furnace, 110V hot water heater, interior recessed shower with exterior hose extension, microwave, portapotti, sink, extra rear tire rack (Reunel), rear Reunel bumper with hitch (4.10 axel ratio, limited slip), Rancho shocks, front bug/chip hood cover, day/night shades, Yakima load warrior rack, awning, exterior light, dinette table, marine deck vinyl floor, 20-gallon fresh water tank, dual 12V batteries, 2CF refrigerator, 2500W inverter, TV and phone jacks, CB radio, and CD/FM/AM player. The van is in great condition as well as all of the Sportsmobile features. We have all servicing info/receipts that we have done on the van (second owner), oil changed regularly, brand new Michelin tires. Located just east or Orlando. Serious inquiries, please email for info and more pictures. Priced: $32000 (down from 38K-- ready to sell it!)

lindam_jones2@hotmail.com

lindam_jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 07:07 PM   #2

This is a clean Unit which I almost bought. However one came up closer to where I live in Calif. and my wife just couldn't wait. I checked in to shipping and this van could be shipped to the west coast for 1300. Great deal for 32k!

[/img]
enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 10:00 AM   #3

SOLD! 2001 Ford EB 350 6.8 L V10 4x4 79K miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindam_jones
2001 Ford EB 350 6.8 L V10 4x4 79K miles: $32,000
Living on the east coast now (from Utah) and not using our van as much as we would like to. We have a penthouse Sportsmobile (similar to an EB28) with what I would say are all the ideal features and includes: Quigley 4x4, Starcool AC, propane furnace, 110V hot water heater, interior recessed shower with exterior hose extension, microwave, portapotti, sink, extra rear tire rack (Reunel), rear Reunel bumper with hitch (4.10 axel ratio, limited slip), Rancho shocks, front bug/chip hood cover, day/night shades, Yakima load warrior rack, awning, exterior light, dinette table, marine deck vinyl floor, 20-gallon fresh water tank, dual 12V batteries, 2CF refrigerator, 2500W inverter, TV and phone jacks, CB radio, and CD/FM/AM player. The van is in great condition as well as all of the Sportsmobile features. We have all servicing info/receipts that we have done on the van (second owner), oil changed regularly, brand new Michelin tires. Located just east or Orlando. Serious inquiries, please email for info and more pictures. Priced: $32000 (down from 38K-- ready to sell it!)

lindam_jones2@hotmail.com
lindam_jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 11:44 AM   #4

Congrats on the sell! I combined the sold notice with this topic so there's no confusion.