Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-07-2018, 10:24 AM   #1

SOLD: 2005 SMB E-350 4x4 for sale

Time has come to sell our SMB. It's been a lot of fun and I will miss it dearly but life changes and so with a tear in my eye I wright this add.
2005 SMB E-350 4x4 EB-50 floor plan. Sleeps and seats 4. Just coming up on 61,000 miles on the van. Propane Hot water heater, sink, refrigerator, furnace.
Very well taken care of van, mechanically sound 6.0 diesel (engine out bullet proofing) new turbo, no engine leaks, fresh brakes and rotors, brand new Toyo tires, shifts and drives smooth, Warn winch, Lifeline battery in excellent shape and kept charged via 240 watt solar panel. Fiama awning, brand new Fox shocks with updated custom mounts, all leaf springs removed and serviced, recent alignment.
I am seriously meticulous (wife says ocd) about up keep and maintenance, if the van needed it, the van got it, if the van even thought it needed it....the van got it. LOL
All systems work as they should or better.
I know I'm forgetting stuff, I will try and add more details as I can. Feel free to contact me for any questions.
$81500.00
Tracey

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][IMG]http://www.sportsmobileforum.co

Old 08-10-2018, 01:46 PM   #2

I'm open to suggestions on this van for sale. I've been looking all over at other adds and of course there is always a difference between asking price and getting price. Yes we all want a good price when we sell our vans but the idea of selling, is just that....to sell it.
There isn't much of anything I haven't addressed during my ownership, it really is a van ready for the road. Turn key and go! I'm happy to answer any questions.
I would edit my post to reflect any changes, but I guess we have to simply add a new post to update.
I've got it listed at other sites for 79,900.00 obo
Thank you
Tracey
Old 08-10-2018, 02:42 PM   #3

Seems like a really nice rig to me, and I'd guess you're in the ballpark considering some of the prices I've seen. GLWS.
Quigley with Agile RIP, 6.0 PSD
WhitH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 04:55 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitH View Post
Seems like a really nice rig to me, and I'd guess you're in the ballpark considering some of the prices I've seen. GLWS.
Thank you! I just didn't want to be so out of line with asking price that I put people off from even asking.
Its gonna make someone a fine van for sure!
Have a great weekend!
Tracey
Old 08-10-2018, 05:43 PM   #5

I think it's reasonable.. I would do a couple things.. 1. put it on CL. 2. make sure you have details and paperwork regarding the bulletproofing.

That term can mean different things to different people, so the receipts showing exactly what was done are very important.. on the 6.0!
rallypanam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 07:15 PM   #6

Garage
Thats a great Van, no doubt tough to part with.

When i was looking for an RV several years ago, i used RVTrader as an encyclopidia (everything has descriptions, pictures to show off the vehicles, etc). I knew i wanted something smaller (up to 24ft) for the agility. Drilled down to Pleasureway & Roadtrek - until one day I came across a listing embedded in a Roadtrek search that excited the adventurous side of me - Owner listed his Sportsmobile as "Roadtrek-Sportsmobile" so it popped up with my "Roadtrek" search. I was immediately sucked in, and focused on Sportsmobile from that point on.
I didn't view it as deceptive, just creative marketing... seller told me his phone & e-mail were bombarded.
RVTrader is a specific platform for travel, with people browsing for the same thing your selling - you have a dedicated audience, and in that pool are individuals just like me willing to "upgrade" to something thats as practical as it is cool!
Might try it for exposure - good luck with the sale
Old 08-10-2018, 07:19 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallypanam View Post
I think it's reasonable.. I would do a couple things.. 1. put it on CL. 2. make sure you have details and paperwork regarding the bulletproofing.

That term can mean different things to different people, so the receipts showing exactly what was done are very important.. on the 6.0!

As for what was done bullet proofing.
Head studs, Head gaskets, updated oil cooler (not the air cooled one from BF) EGR equipment is still installed for visual inspection but has the block off from what I was told. The tune that I run (SCT) shows that the EGR is off/deleted. Bed plate leaks fixed, blue spring update, HPOP and fittings, all new glow plugs. I installed a new FICM and As of a month ago a brand new Garrett turbo was installed. I also run a Edge insight CTS gauge package to monitor all of it. I know there was some other small things as well.
Tracey
Old 08-10-2018, 07:21 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoxentrix View Post
Thats a great Van, no doubt tough to part with.

When i was looking for an RV several years ago, i used RVTrader as an encyclopidia (everything has descriptions, pictures to show off the vehicles, etc). I knew i wanted something smaller (up to 24ft) for the agility. Drilled down to Pleasureway & Roadtrek - until one day I came across a listing embedded in a Roadtrek search that excited the adventurous side of me - Owner listed his Sportsmobile as "Roadtrek-Sportsmobile" so it popped up with my "Roadtrek" search. I was immediately sucked in, and focused on Sportsmobile from that point on.
I didn't view it as deceptive, just creative marketing... seller told me his phone & e-mail were bombarded.
RVTrader is a specific platform for travel, with people browsing for the same thing your selling - you have a dedicated audience, and in that pool are individuals just like me willing to "upgrade" to something thats as practical as it is cool!
Might try it for exposure - good luck with the sale

Thank you for that tip! I will look into that as well.
Tracey
Old 08-11-2018, 08:49 AM   #9

That's a beautiful van. Good luck with the sale!
86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 09:49 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86Scotty View Post
That's a beautiful van. Good luck with the sale!
Thank you! It's been my pride and joy for many years!