Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2013, 11:13 PM   #31

CAJUN CANNONBALL RUN...2006 Sportsmobile For Sale. $26.5K

The drive back alone was great but I am very tired, had to go to work today, I flew in Sat nite at 10:45, seller picked me up and we went over entire van and systems. I BROKE EVERY RULE I HAVE ABOUT BUYING A CAR/RV..I WAS EXHAUSTED from a long week, with only a couple hours sleep each night, not at night, have mechanic look at it first take your time, check ALL systems, I just relied on what the seller told me and it has seemed to work out great. I left his home about 1:30 AM Sunday AM and got home around 5pm WED, including stopping at AAA in Oceanside to register and getting a quick bunch of friends together in my hometown, Laf La for 5+hours.

Many funny things happened, I will write more this weekend and coming week, it has been a great experience so for...a few things I forgot to ask for, seller sent over nite to me..like the snap in windshield cover I need in LA to keep my stuff out of sight

if there was an award for best seller/great guy I would nominate this guy
I would buy ANYTHING he was selling lol
Now I want his 5th wheel when he is done with it..ha ha
Great to make new SMB friends, ARENT'T RV PEOPLE such nice people!

Old 11-04-2013, 02:51 PM   #32

Re: SOLD - 2006 Sportsmobile For Sale. $26.5K

I'm so glad that you made it home safe and sound. Enjoy the SMB. We did. I'll be in LA next fall so maybe we can look each other up. I told my daughter to look out for the SMB. She knows it well. Tow vehicle on order, your funds made the down payment. Hope that you received everything I sent.
Closed Thread