Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-24-2014, 02:24 PM   #1

[SOLD] 2007 SMB GMC3500 (Seattle, WA)

Hello,

* 2007 GMC Savana 3500
* 15,000 miles on it.
* 2 Leather Long Dinette "L" will make two single beds or one very large bed. Will seat six.
* 2 Sliding pantries. (currently removed)
* 2.0 Fridge
* 2000W Inverter
* 23" Samsung LED monitor/TV
* 6" in-dash screen with color backup camera
* 2 way alarm with a remote starter
* 1 removable cabinet
* Custom 2 piece bed platform for Penthouse

Our SMB has served us very well throughout many of national and state parks in all 4 seasons. It is big enough to accommodate 4 of us for many nights but small enough to fit in my garage and get on ferries without paying the surcharge !!!
It gets a great MPG (15-18 MPG),and has a very simple setup that is practical. (2 leather sofa/bed, big fridge, 2 pantries, 2000W inverter, 23inch ultra flat Samsung TV/Monitor, 6inch double din dash with backup camera to name a few). It's been always stored in my garage and would serve well for a family. We would love to keep it but the personal situation requires something different. (it is a good change btw). Please contact me if you are a serious buyer and I will be happy to answer all the questions. I think there are some pictures in the album but I will try to post a lot more later. If you are local, you're more than welcome to check it out in person.
Ok, I just checked a bunch of used SMBs on SMB site and think about $would be a fair price.

Attached Thumbnails
259811_10150340818026038_3077896_n.jpg   262165_10150354350251038_6559217_n.jpg   270851_10150354351966038_6669750_n.jpg  

ubergeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 04:29 PM   #2

Re: 2007 SMB GMC3500 (Seattle, WA)

Interior pics?
boerboelguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 11:53 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by boerboelguy
Interior pics?
Just added. Please note that those interior pictures were taken before I upgraded audio/window/tv. After taking a trip to Canadian Rockies I made a few updates. 1. I added a big Window by Van Specialties in Oregon. It was expensive but their quality of work is top notch. Also,given our life style with 2 kids, what we needed more than anything else was space!!! so I ended up taking out one of the sliding pantry cabinet. With the cabinet removed, we were able to store a bunch of big boxes. It has two sliding pantries. For the other one, I only took out the sliding pantry and left the shell so I could add a separate audio system for kids to enjoy independent of what we listen to. The system worked great when we drove over 10 hours to Jesper, Yosemite and such. Now that my kids are older, I can see possibly add back one pantry but really don't think I need both. Each of them is huge. It is simply secured with one bolt.
Old 06-27-2014, 10:31 PM   #4

Is there a mileage typo in this ad?

The rig is 7 years old and has only 15,000 miles.......total seems a bit low.

If that's all the miles, this is a very good deal!

Ought to go quickly then.....
gbail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 08:54 PM   #5

Hello
That's not a typo. Our SMB has ~15K miles on it and it will get even less miles moving forward since it is camping in our garage. We just went to Deception Pass for a couple nights but that sort of trips don't really add many miles at all.
I've also posted more pictures here based on questions I received.
http://s179.photobucket.com/user/ube...?sort=3&page=1
Thanks for looking.
Old 07-11-2014, 09:41 AM   #6

My wife, son, and his girlfriend had the distinct pleasure to meet the owner of this beautiful SMB, view it, and drive it.
We came prepared to seal the deal in the near future, but near the end of our visit we found out that it could not be stored it in our garage due to the height factor. This was an oversight on my part and in the final analysis we had to pass on making a deal, very, very regrettably so.

Like I said, this a beautiful SMB, that has very low mileage. It's also a comfortable and solid ride that comes with quality made vehicles. It has obviously been well cared for since new and garaged when not in use. I liked the gadgets too. When my son and I made a visual inspection of the undercarriage it was as if we were looking at a new automobile not long removed from the show room floor - totally impressive here in every respect as we saw it. This is not to say that it is without some visual evidence of insignificant wear in a few places, but it is to say that with similar care it could still be an impressive and quality Sportsmobile twenty years from now, still delivering up lots of fun and great memories to its owners - memories that begin with meeting the fine gentlemen who owns it now.

That said, if you are in the market for a Sportsmobile similar to this one, you owe it to yourself to check it out.
James4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 10:12 AM   #7

James
It was my pleasure as well to meet your family. Wish you could find one that fits in your garage.