Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-11-2010, 05:04 PM   #1

****SOLD****4 Bridgestone Dueler Revo 2 tires

SOLD - Selling 4 Bridgestone Dueler Revo 2 tires. They are 265/75/16 E rated/80 psi. These tires are temporarily on my van while making some changes but will be coming off soon so I am listing them for sale. I originally had these on my stock van on the stock Ford steel wheels and they fit very nicely, filling out the wheel wells. They are excellent tires, I have had these on several different 3/4 ton trucks. The tires get great reviews and sell for approximately $188 each. These have about 500 miles total on them and there is absolutely no damage at all on any of them. The van is not currently being driven because it is taken apart at the moment, so the tires are not being used except to roll the van around the shop by hand. Would like to get $600 obo. Pick up only in Huntington Beach, CA.

ctimrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 03:20 PM   #2

Re: 4 Bridgestone Dueler Revo 2 tires

just a friendly plug for the Revo II's. My wife and i had them on our 2007 Tacoma 4x4 and they were amazing tires in our wet road conditions here on the Oregon Coast.
accrete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 04:53 PM   #3

these would probably be a little too big for a stock height '08 e350 2wd huh? would heavier duty springs in the front give me enough clearance or do i need to find a leveling kit? also, how would these affect the oem tpms sensors? i heard 35's sometimes throw them for a loop.
SMBnoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 06:02 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMBnoob
these would probably be a little too big for a stock height '08 e350 2wd huh? would heavier duty springs in the front give me enough clearance or do i need to find a leveling kit? also, how would these affect the oem tpms sensors? i heard 35's sometimes throw them for a loop.
These were on my stock height 2010 E350 for a few months before I started modifying. They fit just fine with the stock suspension, no modifications necessary. My tpms sensors worked just liked the stock tires. The sensors can't tell a difference, as long as you are above the minimum pressure before they set the alarm off. These tires are rated for 80 psi just like the stock tires.

I know it is not the best picture, but here is a picture of the van with these tires on it. Give you an idea of what it looks like....

Old 12-15-2010, 11:43 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMBnoob
There are some good pics of 265/75 16s on a more or less stock height van on my profile.

Tim: Are you going the full Monty to 4WD? From some of your recent posts it seems might be.
Old 01-18-2011, 10:38 PM   #6

SOLD