Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-01-2009, 11:56 AM   #1

**Sold**Bully Dog Triple Dog Programmer For Sale

Take your Ford Power Stroke, Dodge Cummins or GM Duramax to a whole new level with Bully Dog's Triple Dog. No one can touch what Bully Dog is doing. Bully Dog is the only manufacturer that can offer you a downloader that will increase horsepower & gas milage levels on the latest Dodge Ford or GM trucks with the same downloader. Bully Dog is also the only manufacturer that will allow you to change horsepower levels inside the cab with a downloader. The Triple Dog works on the following trucks: Dodge 5.9L '03 - '07 \ Ford 6.4L '08 - '09 \Ford 6.0L '03 - '07 \ Ford 7.3L '99 - '03 \ GM '01 - '09 The Triple Dog will now work on the '06 and '07 GM 4500 and 5500 models. At this time it will not work on earlier models. This is no ordinary downloader; this is the ultimate downloader revolutionizing the Diesel Performance Industry. Don't get left behind. We Triple Dog dare you to take the Triple Dog challenge. Go ahead and take it to next level.

I have used this for the last 1 1/2 in both my Cummins & my Power Stroke, I've had no problems and great results in horse power & BIG increase in gas milage. I.m upgrading to a complete new system, I've had such good luck with this programmer, I've decided to take the plunge and go with the large kit.

My gas milage increased by anywhere from 6-12 M.P.G. and a increase in H.P. & Torque that you can REALLY FEEL. I won't own a diesel without one because of the gains in both!

This programer is undetectable, so after you do the upgrades (which a 5 year old could do, all you do it plug it into the OBD ll port & follow the directions) if for any reason, you need to go into the dealer, you just plug it back in & turn it back to stock with the dealer never knowing you have a programmer. As for that, I've had both of my trucks/van into the different dealers over the years, & I've never had a single problem! Hence why I'm upgrading.

I purchased My Bully Bog Power Pup Triple Dog for $600, Selling it for $375 plus shipping, with the gas milage saving you get, it pays for it self.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or click on the link below

http://www.bullydog.com/product/index/p ... detail/146

Cheers
Attached Thumbnails
Billy Dog.jpg  

I'll try & post all of our progress on our family dream, when we have some.....
AdventureRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 06:56 PM   #2

Send a message via AIM to Skywagon
Re: Bully Dog Triple Dog Programmer For Sale

Gosh, fuel mileage increases of 6 to 12 MPG!!! I'm surprised I haven't seen this advertised in the back of Popular Science!!!!!!!
Bill
Old 07-01-2009, 07:12 PM   #3

I got on my Dodge an average of 15 MPG, then I put on this programmer, from then on with the "Crazy Larry Program" I was getting 24-26 MPG as long as I was under 75 MPH.

On my shop truck (Chevy) I received around 8 MPH, but on my E350 Power Stroke I was getting 13-14 (stock) then after I've been getting 19-20, again under 75 MPH.

All of this is with talking about the HP upgrades! These vans are slow at best at getting up to speed, this made it way more acceptable & safe (IMO) getting on the HWY or taking off from a light.

I've had a couple diffent members of this forum in my van & each of them were commented at how quick my van was.

I know these are large claims, don't take just my word for it, go to www.bullydog.com .
See the dyno numbers and take the time to read the comments from other users, U.S. diesel's are way fat from the factory and will run allot better with an update tune.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:32 PM   #4

Now Available Once Again, After I decided to upgrade & posted my programmer, one of my buddies decided he wanted it. So being a friend, I took it off the market on his word that he would take it. Well since then, I have yet to see any money, & I've already ordered my new larger programmer/controller setup, so I've decided to put it back up for grabs before the new setup show up.
This is the biggest bang for your buck with a diesel! Please email me if you have any questions.
Cheers
Old 08-05-2009, 11:52 AM   #5

Re: **STILL AVAILABLE**Bully Dog Triple Dog Programmer For Sale

I can't believe that he said he would pay for it then not come through. Some friend. These days you can't take anybodys word. Hope you can sell it soon.
scoobasteeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:21 PM   #6

Re: **STILL AVAILABLE**Bully Dog Triple Dog Programmer For Sale

Thanks everyone, I just sold it on Craigslist.
Cheers
Old 12-15-2009, 07:04 PM   #7

Re: **Sold**Bully Dog Triple Dog Programmer For Sale

I took the plunge after talking with someone else in the club that had this model. You notice the difference immmediatley. If my scanguage is not lying to me, the mileage increase will be huge. I am posting this because I was able to get a NEW one darn cheap. I have no interest in passing this on other than I would like to see club members getting the deals. He has to sell them by the end of the year. CA laws are changing in regards to who can sell them. The guy I got it from is a stand up guy loaded with info, and these are BRAND NEW in factory packaging. PM me if interested

I would of waited until I have absolute numbers, but by then they would be gone!
Old 12-15-2009, 07:47 PM   #8

I upgraded to the Edge Platinum and will have the new Juice (Color) set up here soon, love what it did for the Ford, I think Edge has a little advantage with the Ford (Power Stroke) just like Bully Dog has with the Cummings (Dodge). Which model does he have for sale? Banks just came out with a really cool set up, you should all check out what he's doing! One of the best set ups I've seen.

Cheers All,

Advrider
Old 12-15-2009, 08:04 PM   #9

Bully dog Triple dog #40502. This was ideal for me as I have 7.3 smb and 2004.5 dodge cummins. Works on both. I wanted something very simple/ plug and play that would not cause me problems when it comes to the Smog inspections that will start next year. The SMB is not a drag racer. I just wanted the option of having more power with better fuel economy. Driving around town(most of my driving) I average around 10mpg. If I can get 2 mpg better, I figure to have the thing pay for itself in a couple months.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:35 PM   #10

SMBDAD,

I agree, thats why I went to the Edge, the gains in HP/TQ/Milage, were all a little more substantial with the Edge (only on the Ford) along with the ability to get all the gauges in one (exhaust gas temp, trans temp, engine temp, boost, etc.) that you would normally have to install individually on the A pillar, not to mention all the safety measures you get as well. I to had my BD in my Dodge, then my shop truck (Chevy) then ended in our SMB (6.0), I couldn't agree more, there products work in everything, the work well are really safe and by far pay for themselves. I here people all the time talk about there warranty how scared they are about doing a controller, I can't tell you how many times I've tried and explain to them, that there is no way for the BD or Edge to void there warranty. But bad dealers an the manufacturers have a lot of people truly afraid. I for one, can't understand why you wouldn't plug something in your rig that allows you to have a whole new level of performance and milage in your vehicle and not do it. I guess though these trucks are a lot of money and maybe the risk vs reward is not worth it for some, also I guess if you don't know what your missing, it really no biggy, again just my thought's. I've had a controller on every Diesel I've owned in the last 10 years without any issues, from the engine or the dealers.

Thanks for sharing
Advrider