Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-10-2019, 12:54 PM   #1

Wanted: Old SMB Table

The table provided by Sportsmobile is missing from our newly acquired van. Size - There is a securing strap/snap for it under the bench seat of our RB50. Tripod style since no hole in floor. Anyone have one of these tables they want to sell? Van specs in footer below.

Thanks,

Mike

Old 02-10-2019, 01:45 PM   #2

If no one responds I would contact Nancy at SMB North in Indiana. They are probably the only ones who have the hardware to replace it.

86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 03:30 PM   #3

Wanted: Old SMB Table

I remade mine out of a piece of 3/4” oak plywood with a Formica top. You can buy the base and metal pole at an RV website.

https://www.campingworld.com/outside...ble-legs-bases
BrianW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 03:34 PM   #4

We have one we've never used and would be happy to sell. The top measures 15.5 x 26" - you might want to check if this is the right fit for your SMB.
Ruthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 05:12 AM   #5

Thanks for the info, ya'll. Ruthless, I will PM you as soon as I get the van back from the mechanic and take a measurement, as I think the width of your table will work.
Old 02-24-2019, 03:02 PM   #6

SMB Table

Hi there,
I have the pole type which I’ve long replaced with a Csmping World folding/ adjustable height table. It
is lighter and takes up less room . It works well for me, so the old table and pole are available, and yours if you want it ( and live close enough). I’m in Southern Colorado. Send me a pm ( anyone) if you want it!
ConnieKat
ConnieKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 03:35 PM   #7

Ruthless and I shook hands on a deal this morning. But the availability of yours sounds awesome. Perhaps someone on this forum will take your unused table 4-wheelin' soon!
Old 02-24-2019, 04:31 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelstead View Post
The table provided by Sportsmobile is missing from our newly acquired van. Size - There is a securing strap/snap for it under the bench seat of our RB50. Tripod style since no hole in floor. Anyone have one of these tables they want to sell? Van specs in footer below.

Thanks,

Mike
Hi Mike,

I have one that I never use, but it looks like you have found a match. Moreover, I see that you are the owner of the exact same model Dodge Sportsmobile that I have...thought mine was unique!! If you have a second to follow-up, I have a strange 12V problem that I'm trying to trace (with no wiring diagram). I have perfect 12V voltage at my chassis batteries, but only 3V or so from my chassis plugs with ignition off ...seems like there must be a switch somewhere that is controlling this, but can't locate it...have you got any advice before I ask the blog population?

Thanks,

Paul
Blarney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 02:05 AM   #9

I had the same problem with power frain. It took a long time ( very!), but we finally discovered that the starter was causing the problem! Idiotic but true. You might want to add that to your list of things to check?
Good luck! And yep, I still have a list....I guess they are endless.
Old 02-25-2019, 02:05 AM   #10

Pardon me, that was supposed to be drain!