Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-29-2016, 05:15 PM   #21

Ouch. I got mine off ebay for 220 with shipping. They are the mirrored with all hardware and totally clean, no butyl on them at all. I guess my issue is I never have time to go find em.

Flux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 08:14 AM   #22

Garage
it's all relative. some areas have pick and pull yards full of vans cause very few people in the area care about vanning. iirc I paid 15-20 bucks per pop out here. in places where vans are more popular the local places know they can charge more. that's why I love that car parts site. I know no one in the south gives 2 shits about civic parts and the salvage yards have no clue what the honda parts are worth in other areas. something that's over 150 bucks locally is 25 shipped from Tennessee. only the gents above know if what they paid was worth it. another member on this forum bought a sister van to mine for literally half of what I paid, plus he got the winch, the vice, and the badass inverter that was stripped from mine. I was pretty torqued when it was pointed out to me, but that member said something that rings true in most situations. he asked me if I was happy with my purchase. if so, then I shouldn't dwell about it. we searched for 6 solid months to find our van. I was a slave to cl. when I stumbled onto the add we pounced cause it met the criteras we had set. we're still happy with our purchase cause vans around here are rare, even though we kinda got screwed overall, lol.
"understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of your car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of your car, horsepower is how hard your car hits the wall, and torque is how far your car moves the wall."
shenrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 11:22 AM   #23

Ebay has them all the time and at a pretty reasonable price, just type Ford Econoline Auto Glass in the search.
Jb1rd1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 11:29 AM   #24

Just picked some the other day. $40 a piece at picknpull. Grabbed the 40 window at the same time.
Funny enough, while I was there another 4x4 van owner came to snag a set as well.
Hardly needed tools to get them out. All the nuts were loose, trim was gone and the butyl was brittle and let go really easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Skyl330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 09:26 PM   #25

I'm still on the search for some. Parts shop I contacted never shipped mine.