Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-01-2013, 01:32 PM   #1

WVO 4x4 E350 Veggie Van

Hello. I am selling my van. I bought it 3-4 years ago and converted it with Vegistroke Kit. I have been more than happy running on vegetable oil since and have never had any problems cruising on grease. I hate to sell the rig but I need the money. $12,500
van is located in Index, WA

Here is a link to the craigslist add (more photos here): http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/3907410594.html

send me an email with any questions adamwicksarshack@gmail.com I can send you more photos of interior, (bed, veggie tank, storage plywood frame inside)

Really the van runs great and the vegistroke continues to preform great. Below is the text I have included in the craigslist add:

1995 Ford E350 Van
150,000 miles
I bought the van in 2009 and converted it to run on vegetable oil. I bought a kit from Bio Fuels Technologies, the Vegi-stroke. Here is their site: http://www.biofuelstechnologies.com/ the kit and installation was $3k+ I have never had any issues running on vegetable oil. I also have a centrifuge ($1k) and other veggie pumps if interested.

The van needs simple cosmetic work and fix/replace a few damaged body parts (hood and back window) b/c of this I will be negotiable on price. If I had the money I would fix these items and sell the van for more.

New Transmission (broke down in big sur last year) but have been told almost all E350's transmission goes out at 130k miles. 2 year warranty.

The quigley conversion was done when the van was bought new. The conversion now costs over $10,000.

There is also a ply-wood frame inside which divides the back of the van for a twin size bed, storage space for 150 gallons of veggie oil in 35gallon drums, 50 gallon veggie oil tank, and plenty more storage space for camping, living, transporting anything. I can take out the bed/storage frame if you want.

The van runs great. I really hate to sell. I just bought property and no longer need the van. Need Cash! Looking to buy sawmill. Or Cash and car trade. I put the add up a month or two ago but I thought I would be able to keep the van but now must sell ASAP.

Email with questions. The Van is parked on Highway 2 in front of the old Index Cafe if you want to check it out. I live nearby and can show it to you if you call or email.

$12,500obo

wicada20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 03:49 PM   #2

Re: WVO 4x4 E350 Veggie Van

Is that rear window plywood?
Old 07-01-2013, 05:00 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jage
Is that rear window plywood?

Jage

Ever been to index? It has the same meth kitchen to normal household ratio as Wolf Creek. Lots of desperate people in need of a fix that are willing to do a smash and grab.

One thing I should add is Index has a nice class IV-IV+ rapid called Boulder Drop just down river on the Sky. Wolf Creek doesn't have any rapids.

Gnarvan 1992 E350 Clubwagon
Advanced 4WD Systems Conversion

Sotar Legend 12.5' X 22" Cataraft
2003 BMW R1150GS-Adventure
2013 BMW R1200GS-Adventure
Gnarvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:33 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnarvan
Wolf Creek doesn't have any rapids.
Really, the Rogue Wilderness doesn't have any rapids?
Old 07-01-2013, 10:45 PM   #5

Not like Index. The NF Skykomish runs right through Index then just downriver from town the SF Skykomish meets the NF to become the Skykomish. You actually launch your boat pretty much right in town for the run. I'm not sure how far Wolf Creek is from the Rogue River. I've run the wild and scenic section of the Rogue and the putin for that run has to be 20 miles or so from Wolf Creek.

Gnarvan 1992 E350 Clubwagon
Advanced 4WD Systems Conversion

Sotar Legend 12.5' X 22" Cataraft
2003 BMW R1150GS-Adventure
2013 BMW R1200GS-Adventure
Gnarvan is offline   Reply With Quote