Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-04-2017, 11:18 AM   #21

@stanthevanmtb
My wife started an account for our van.

Squirrel_murphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 11:36 AM   #22

I have an alias account as well for the motor heads @bad_syncro.
Old 11-04-2017, 02:45 PM   #23

Great idea!

Here’s where we’ve been, what we’ve seen and what we’ve done living out of the van-
schmutzandhonig
https://www.instagram.com/schmutzandhonig/

And my sharing off road motorcycling and some mtb adventures-
boris_imo
https://www.instagram.com/boris_imo/
B350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 03:04 PM   #24

Bringing this thread back as I've just started messing around more with Instagram for posting some of my "better" (I think) photos. Even the occasional Sportsmobile shot!

Hit me up @briwasphotos if you are interested.
BrianW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 03:54 PM   #25

Garage
Facebook is about as deep into social media as I care to get. No Instagram. I don't even know what to do with all those #### symbols you see everywhere. As a pro photographer, I maintain my photographic website, and that oughta do it.

Jeffrey G. Sipress Photography
Old 10-17-2018, 03:59 PM   #26

Rob.bbasso
And had three other E350s...
Bbasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 04:33 PM   #27
Gone Traveling

@VocalVirgo
VocalVirgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 09:35 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
Facebook is about as deep into social media as I care to get. No Instagram. I don't even know what to do with all those #### symbols you see everywhere. As a pro photographer, I maintain my photographic website, and that oughta do it.

Jeffrey G. Sipress Photography
I'm an avid Facebook hater. Can't stand it. Absolutely abhor it. Sorry, not trying to sound negative. Just trying to say this. I joined Instagram only for the landscape photography and of course a lot of off-road stuff has gotten my attention since. Lots of professional photographers are on there and for you it might be a great way to get the word out more, if you desire to do so. I don't do much typical 'social media' kind of stuff on Instagram, and I don't post pictures of food or yoga poses. That alone makes me somewhat of an outlier.

86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 10:00 PM   #29

Facebook and twitter are the worst. I love hearing the common excuse that it is the only way to keep communications and news sources active. Total BS, you chose to not use your phone, email, and newspapers for your convenience and laziness but with it you completely gave up your privacy to all the blood sucking corporations.

Instagram is going downhill as well. Increase in ads, and they track your interests heavily. The new garbage is all the lame accounts that follow you to just repost on their account and drive traffic to them. Vampire accounts with no original content.

How about that rant?
simplesez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 10:12 AM   #30
Gone Traveling

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86Scotty View Post
I'm an avid Facebook hater. Can't stand it. Absolutely abhor it. Sorry, not trying to sound negative. Just trying to say this. I joined Instagram only for the landscape photography and of course a lot of off-road stuff has gotten my attention since. Lots of professional photographers are on there and for you it might be a great way to get the word out more, if you desire to do so. I don't do much typical 'social media' kind of stuff on Instagram, and I don't post pictures of food or yoga poses. That alone makes me somewhat of an outlier.

Facebook owns Instagram. A lot of people quit Insta as soon as FB bought it. And maybe this will make you feel better: Facebook has been losing about 1 million users a month since 12/2017. And they aren’t gaining people 13-20 years old very much at all. Everyone in those age ranges uses Twitter, Instagram, but mostly SnapChat. And I have to tell you, I’m a geek, and I do not understand SnapChat, lol. Am I old now?
VocalVirgo is offline   Reply With Quote